I don’t know if there’s any one ingredient that I’ve ever used that makes quite the impact that ranch does. The way it can make a dish really pop is one of my favorite things about ranch and it’s uniquely magical powers. Perfect examples of this? These 30 Ranch-Tastic Ranch Recipes.
We’ve had *SO* much fun working with Hidden Valley to celebrate Ranch Day! Check out our On-The-Go Party Dippers!
30 Ranch-tastic Ranch Recipes
- Heading to a party where ranch will be a hit? Try making this Buffalo Chicken Dip! (No jokes, I did not mean to make that rhyme.)
- For dinner last week, I made this awesome Original Ranch Pork Chops from Hidden Valley, the experts on ranch-tastic-ness.
- Spicy Ranch Ritz Crackers are an awesome alternative to plain crackers for any soup, stew or snack accompaniment.
- Uh, I have not dipped anything more in ranch than these SOOOO good Oven “Fried” Pickles.
- My family can’t get enough Slow Cooker Taco Soup.
- I made these Ranch Sliders for a ranch party (no kidding here, either) and they were the first thing to run out. Awesome.
- Make these mouth-watering Cheesy Potato Fries. Now!
- Lunches will never be the same after you make these Turkey Ranch Club Wraps.
- Only the best moms make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta for their kiddos.
- Ranch Cheddar Chicken is something you make for people you like. So, it’s up to you if you make it for your in-laws. I won’t say anything.
- For authentic Texas flavor, try this King Ranch Chicken Casserole. Its ok to eat it even if you’re not Texan.
- Broccoli Cupcakes are the perfect way to get kids to eat their veggies. I mean, really, purple “frosting”. Yeah.
- I like to make this Fiesta Ranch Dip to go with those oven “fried” pickles.
- Spicy Seasoned Pretzels are, frankly, addicting. So, maybe you shouldn’t make them.
- When you make these Crockpot Parmesan Ranch Mushrooms, you’re saying “I love you” with tiny little mushroom-hearts.
- This Creamy Ranch Crockpot Chicken is like 1,000 on the ranch-tasticness scale.
- When you eat these Cauliflower Ranch Chips on salad, you get zesty-tastey while also getting another veggie. Mmmm.
- Grilled Chicken Bacon Pizza with a Garlic Cream Sauce is a meal your whole family can get into both the making of and the devouring.
- The yummy deliciousity of Ranch Chex Mix blows my mind every time I make it.
- Get ready for hot and the cool taste of ranch. Jalapeno-Lime Chicken Wings
- On-the-Go Party Dippers are like veggie-tray meets mason jar–and they had a baby together.
- I love how the smell of this Ranch Cheddar Chicken while it cooks makes my husband drool a little. Funny.
- Loaded Garlic Ranch Mashed Potatoes will make even the pickiest eaters excited.
- A fast and easy appetizer with enough ranch-awesomeness to please a crowd, these Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels are the answer to any hostess’s prayers.
- Go ahead, blow your kids’ minds with these Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes.
- Ranch-Style Chicken is downright amazing topped with ranch.
- I never have leftovers when I make Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Peppers.
- This Cold Veggie Pizza Appetizer is so good, we have it for dinner sometimes.
- I need more yumminess. Oh, this Buttermilk Ranch Roasted Chicken and Potatoes recipe will fit the bill!
- Quick ranchy snack to the rescue! Cool Ranch Roasted Chickpeas
And the winners of the Hidden Valley #HappyRanchDay giveaway are:
Ranch Dressing Day Giveaway