The holidays will be here before we know it which means we need to get our thinking caps on and decide what we are going to serve our guests. You can totally be fancy without the hefty price tag. That is exactly why we decided to partner with Wasa to share a Homemade Charcuterie Board that is far less expensive than you will find at 5 star restaurants. If you think taste will be comprised, think again!
What You Will Need to Make a Homemade Charcuterie Board:
- Wasa Crisp’n Light 7 Grain Crackers (the size really lets guests load up on the toppings)
- Spreadable Brie Cheese
- Spicy Brown Mustard (you can also use mustard seeds if you can find it)
- Stuffed Green Olives
- Calabrese, Sliced
- Pepperoni, Sliced
- Prosciutto, Sliced
- Sartori Bellavitano, Sliced
- Wooden Cutting Board or Other Wooden Serving Tray
How to Make a Homemade Charcuterie Board:
- Place the Wasa Crisp’n Light 7 Grain Crackers on the outside of the wooden board or serving tray.
- Next, carefully assemble the meat, cheese, mustard, and olives into the center. You want to have guests grab their cracker first then work their way towards the middle to create their delicious snack.
- Display on a table and make sure there is a spatula knife readily available for guests!
- Before it’s all gone you will want to make your own delicious creation! We started with the Wasa Cracker and smeared the brie cheese, then mustard, then the meats, and topped with the Sartori Bellavitano cheese. It was crispy and delicious!
Wasa Making Snacking Healthier!
For me, bread’s and crackers are my weakness. It’s totally the Italian in me. So when I find something that tastes amazing but does not have all of those terrible calories, it’s something I will stock up on and always have in my home.
With Wasa you have an easy, wholesome snack to fuel a busy and active lifestyle and they deliver all of the flavor, but none of the guilt! Total WIN!
Currently you can find Wasa Crackers in many different varieties including the new Wasa THINS which are the latest addition to the Wasa line. Enjoy it straight from the box for a convenient on-the-go snack. Available in two flavors – Rosemary & Sea Salt (which packs 9 grams of whole grains in just 70 calories per serving) and Sesame & Sea Salt (which packs 7 grams of whole grains in 80 calories per serving). THINS are delicately seasoned and oven baked for a crispy texture that satisfies hunger– with no preservatives.
Now you have a fun idea for entertaining guest that ends up becoming a delicious snack. Make sure you snag your Wasa crackers for your next gathering (or even the next time you want to snack). Wasa is currently available nationally and can be found in the specialty cracker aisle at most major and independent supermarkets. You can also print a money-saving coupon to use on your purchase!
Sweepstakes and a Giveaway!
Wasa is giving you the chance to win something amazing! One lucky Totally The Bomb reader is going to win a Wasa Prize Pack which includes:
- A Wasa swag backpack
- A $50 AMEX gift card
- A 3-month supply of crackers in coupons
- Samples of different cracker varieties
And that is NOT all! Someone is going to win the grand prize which is a trip to the Fit Foodie Run weekend in San Diego for the winner and a plus-one! You can read more about the Fit Foodie Run Here.
You can also check out the full sweepstakes rules here.
How to Enter:
Simply comment below and let us know what your favorite snack is. Then you will be entered to win! Winner will be drawn on 8/20/16.