It’s about TIME, time we made some Doctor Who Soap that is! With the new season coming this fall, I just knew I had to make something totally awesome and I think I did just that. If you are a Doctor Who fan, this is a must-try craft. Even if you want to make it as a keep sake. Do it! All you need is a few supplies and a bit of TIME!
Supplies Needed to Make Doctor Who Soap:
- Doctor Who Tardis Silicone Mold
- Clear Melt and Pour Soap Base
- Stained Glass Ocean Blue Soap Color
- Essential Oils (any scent you want. We used PanAway)
You will also need:
- Microwave Safe Measuring Cup
- Soap Cutter or Sharp Kitchen Knife
- Isopropyl Alcohol (in a spray bottle)
- Plastic Transfer Pipettes
How to Make Homemade Doctor Who Soap:
- Using your soap cutter or knife, cut up the soap into small cubes and place into your measuring cup. Cutting into cubes helps the soap melt more evenly.
- Cook your soap in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove then stir. Continue to do this until all soap has melted.
- Cut a cube out of the soap color block and place into your melted soap base. Stir until all the color has dissolved.
- Add 1-2 drops of your PanAway Essential Oil (or whatever oil you decided to use). Stir well.
- Pour the colored soap into your doctor who silicone mold until it is filled to the top.
- Gently lift and tap the mold to ensure all the soap reaches into the sections of the mold.
- You may notice air bubble float to the top after step 6. You can get rid of these by spraying the top with isopropyl alcohol.
- Set the mold aside and allow to harden overnight.
- Once hardened, it’s time to remove the soap. Gently pull at the sides of the silicone mold to release the airlock. Then flip over and the soap will fall right out.
- You can use this soap immediately or wrap in saran wrap until ready to use at a later time.
Looking for another awesome homemade soap? Check out this Minecraft Creeper Soap!
Where to Buy Essential Oils:
We love essential oils so much that we want to share them with you! Since we are independent distributors for Young Living, we can offer you amazing packages that you won’t find anywhere else!
When you order the Young Living Premium Starter Kit you will get everything you see above! It’s over $300 worth of products for only $150! Crazy right? Make sure you take advantage of this promotion before I come to my senses! 😉
These oils are exactly what you will see featured here on the site in crafts just like this one!