It’s Football season which I also refer to as the “entertaining season”. You know when the game is on, it’s best shared with family and friends who are as loud and cheerful about your team as you are. That is the beauty of having a tailgating party at your house. While we all know that finger foods and appetizers are great, dessert time is really where it’s at. So today’s we’ve teamed up with Klondike to share how to make your own Homemade Football Sundae for you and your guests!
What You Will Need to Make a Homemade Football Sundae:
- Klondike Classic Vanilla Sandwich
- 3 Yellow Straws
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Green Sprinkles
- White Decorating Gel
How to Make a Homemade Football Sundae:
- First start by mailing your “goal” out of the straws. I used a whole straw for the post, and then cut another straw in half for the other pieces. Just tape all of these together at the corners and then set aside.
- Fill your bowl with mint chocolate ice cream.
- Top the ice cream with the green sprinkles. This will be your grass.
- Now, remove the Klondike Classic Vanilla Sandwich from the wrapper and turn it so it looks like a diamond (looks more like a football this way). Then use your white decorating gel to draw on the details of the football.
- Place the Klondike Sandwich into the mint ice cream and then add the straw. You’ve now got the sweetest way to celebrate a touchdown!
Now that you have the perfect football treat, you should know that Klondike can be the highlight of a tasty treat for any football or tailgate party. They have many different varieties that can satisfy your guests!
So what are you waiting for? Plan that party and kick it off with a bang using Klondike tasty treats. You can find them at your local grocer. You can also learn more on the Klondike Website and follow them socially on Facebook and Twitter.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Unilever Ice Cream. The opinions and text are all mine.