Each and every day we have women and men who will brave the weather to make sure our letters and packages are delivered to us safely and on time. While we may see the holidays as the one time of the year to thank them, I say we should thank them all year long. That is why I came up with these In-Route Care Packages For Mail Carriers. This is perfect for USPS, FedEx and even UPS drivers!
What You Need to Make In-Route Care Packages:
- Glad Entree Containers (Medium and Large will work)
- Protein Bars
- Mini Bottles of Water
- Pistachio Packets (can also use trail mix)
- Energy Shots
- In-Route Care Package Note (free printable)
- Sharpie or Pen
How to Make In-Route Care Packages:
- Start by shopping and gathering your items to place inside your care packages. Keep in mind you want to use snack size items so the lid will close completely.
- Print off the in-route care package note. We made it easy for you by creating a free printable template you can print, cut and use. All it needs is your name signed at the bottom.
- Assemble your care packages. I put my mini water in first then rearranged the snacks to ensure they would all fit.
- Close the container.
- Tape the note on the outside of the care package and place on your door step or in your mailbox.
- Your mail carrier will thank you!
Glad and Giving Brings Happiness
I am a firm believer in giving to others brings happiness to them but also happiness to you. It just feels good to give, wouldn’t you agree?
Glad agrees! In fact, The Glad Products Company recognized the role its products play in giving around the country, and they’re proud to lend a hand in an even bigger way with Glad to Give.
Through the unique voices of celebrity philanthropists Tyrese Gibson, Ayesha Curry and Kid President, the Glad to Give program looks to inspire acts of giving ahead of the holiday season (and even after) and asks everyone to share what they are glad to give to inspire similar actions from others.
Glad also believes that sharing stories of what people are doing every day to help their communities, inspires others to get involved. I know that when I see others give it makes me want to give too.
How you can make a difference:
Glad is making giving easier. Visit GladtoGive.com to schedule a free pick-up through Donation Town to a local charity of your choice. You can also follow Glad on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram to learn more.
And of course, you can always use our fun and unique idea to make those in your community feel good as they do good.
So how will you give this year?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Glad Products Company . The opinions and text are all mine.