Do you have a New Year’s Resolution that includes weight loss or getting in shape? If so, it’s a great time to line up some healthy meal ideas for the new year. Having protein packed healthy breakfasts that are packed with protein are a great way to start your day. (And if you’re looking for breakfasts that kids love, check these out!)
Breakfasts that are high in protein and low in sugar give you longer lasting energy and minimize those late morning cravings.
Check Out This List of Delicious Protein Packed Healthy Breakfasts.
- A Gouda Veggie Omelet is an amazing and flavorful way to start your day. I made this one last week and LOVED IT!
- Eggs Benedict couldn’t be easier than this simple recipe and YUM-O!
- Sticking with the Omelet theme, consider these mouth watering Bacon Wrapped Omelet Bites. To die for!
- If you like something a little sweeter, you might love the Peanut Butter Banana Oat Breakfast Cookies.
- The Baked Eggs in Avocado are almost too pretty to eat. Such a great mix of flavors.
- You can’t go wrong with a thick and creamy Strawberry Banana Protein Shake. Great for on the go.
- The Berry Banana Quinoa & Steel Cut Oats Breakfast Bake is next on my list to make. Looks amazing!
- For the mushroom fans, try these Portobello Breakfast Cups.
- Another option for the sweet tooth fans is the Pumpkin Pie Protein Overnight Oatmeal. So easy to make and delicious!
- Another sweeter option is the Strawberries and Cream Protein Muffins. Just made these yesterday. So good!
- Last, but not least, who can resist banana protein pancakes? Top them with fresh fruit and no need for syrup.