DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
Y’all. Three words: Ice Cream Bread. Much like Peanut Butter Bread, this loaf is perfect and sweet.
Who says ice cream can’t be for breakfast?!? This would make such a yummy slice of bread for your morning meal. It would also be perfect for a midday snack, or a fourth meal treat!
Here are the ingredients
- 2 Cups of Melted Ice Cream — We Used Butter Pecan, But You Can Use Any You’d Like
- 1 1/2 Cups of SELF-RISING Flour
Yes, I’m serious. That’s it!
Here is how you make the bread
Combine the ice cream and flour in a bowl.
Stir it until all the lumps are gone.
Pour the mixture into a BUTTERED Loaf Pan.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 35-45 minutes.
Check it at 35 minutes. You want the bread to cook until it has JUST turned brown on top, and a toothpick stuck in the middle of the bread comes out clean.
Enjoy this yummy bread warm, with some butter.
OMG, it’s so good!
You can experiment with flavors! Vanilla makes a tasty bread that goes with EVERYTHING. Chocolate is rich and delicious. But, how about a mint chocolate chip, or a peach.
OMG. Creamy peach sound so amazing right now!
- 2 Cups of your favorite melted ice cream
- 1 1/2 Cups SELF-RISING flour
- Make sure the ice cream is melted.
- Combine the ice cream and SELF-RISING flour in a bowl.
- Stir until the lumps are gone.
- Pour mixture into a buttered loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 35-45 minutes.
- It is ready when it is browned, and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Go crazy, and experiment with different ice cream flavors. I haven't found one that doesn't work, yet!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 202Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 408mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 5g