Valentine’s Day is about love and showing your significant other how much they mean to you. I always harbor the hope that there will be surprises of chocolates and flowers. If my hubby is lucky there will a fancy home cooked meal for dinner from me. But I’m always missing that finishing touch–the drinks. I don’t want to go all out on the food then pop open a Coke can or just a boring glass of water. I’d like to make the drink something special as well…maybe this year, I’ll make one of these Adult Valentines Day Drinks.
- Maybe it’s the pink drink or maybe it’s the sprinkled rim, but this Sweatheart Martini screams Valentine’s Day.
- Speaking of martini’s, I wanna try the Red Velvet Cake Martini made with Faretti Biscotti Famosi Liqueur di Italia (it just sounds fun).
- A mixture of grenadine, cherry brandy and sour mix make up this pretty and tasty Singapore Swing.
- This Sidecar Cocktail is a fantastic combo of fresh cherries and brandy…mmmmm.
- If you like sangria, you need to try this Cherry-Limeade Sangria.
- More of a Jack Daniels girl? Cherry Whiskey Smash Cocktail will fit the bill!
- This is one isn’t for the kids, the Dirty Shirley is a Shirley Temple on steroids (or Vodka, same thing).
- If cherry isn’t your style, mix-up a Spiced Pomegranate Cocktail.
- For a tangy treat, try The Paloma that has a grapefruit base.
- Add some pizzazz to your daiquiri and make some Coconut Strawberry Daiquiris for you and your love.
- Maybe drinks aren’t your thing? You can also make up some Wine Fruit Snacks in the shape of hearts!
- A mixture of cranberry, peach and coconut combine to make this Love Martini Melting Pot knock-off.
- Are you a fan of floats…and wine? Try this Valentine Moscato Float.
- Nothing says love like chocolate covered strawberries. Add alcohol and you can have a Chocolate Covered Strawberry Martini.
- Another strawberry treat, (involving champagne) are these rockin’ Strawberry Mimosas.
- Berries and cream? What about raspberries and ice cream like this Raspberry Champagne Fizz.
- This Valentine’s Day Cocktail gives you tips on how to make a cute little heart on the top of the drink!
- Appropriately named Valentine’s Kiss, this cocktail is a mixture of vodka with raspberry ginger-ale and white cranberry juice.
- If you like chocolate, try adding the white chocolate liquor to this Valentine’s Day Drink that adds a punch with vodka and grenadine.
- Slushies aren’t just for kids anymore. This Raspberry Red Wine Slushy with Chocolate Whipped Cream will bring out the kid in your heart but with a adult punch.
Friday 3rd of February 2017
These look so good! Makes me want to run to the liquor store! I love a pink drink! Thanks for sharing them with us! I'll be trying more than a few! #HomeMattersParty Jeannee
Friday 3rd of February 2017
Hi Jamie! Just wanted to let you know that we loved your 20 Adult Valentines Day Drinks so much when you shared it at the #HomeMattersParty last week, we've FEATURED it THIS WEEK! Hope you can check it out when you get a sec. Happy Friday!! Michelle
Walking on Sunshine Recipes
Tuesday 9th of February 2016
Thank you for joining Delicious Dishes Recipe Party! Hope to see you again this week!
Friday 5th of February 2016
Those look delicious!! I want to try the Mimosa - yum!! Thank you for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty