DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
Recycling wood pallets is one of my favorite projects. Pallets are available at most craft stores. You can often fine free pallets. All you have to do is ask your local grocery store or construction site. Why not consider using them to create one of these 20 Recycled DIY Pallet Projects For The Home?
You can create nearly anything with pallets, from chairs to tables to garden pieces. With a little imagination, you can create nearly anything with wood pallets or by using the re-purposed wood from the pallets.
To help get you going, here are 20 Recycled Pallet Projects.
20 Recycled Pallet Ideas
- Use three pallets to create one extremely cute pallet bench. This would be a great accent in your backyard, and provides an inexpensive seating solutions.
- What do you do with your coffee cups? Well, create a pallet coffee cup holder, of course! Its an easy and oh-so-cute way to keep your mugs from taking up way too much space in the cabinet.
- A pallet coffee table with crate sides would be a unique accent to your living room. You can leave it natural wood, or paint it in colors that match your home decor.
- If you’re having problems keeping your laundry organized, create this pallet laundry basket dresser to help get your clothes sorted.
- Create a unique and comfy place for the kids to relax with one of these pallet sofas. Make awesome coordinated cushions by sewing re-purposed jeans into functional, durable pillows with style.
- Add some direction in your life by re-purposing the wood from a pallet to create this pallet wood arrow wall accent.
- What do you do with all those cotton balls, q-tips and make-up brushes? Why, create a pallet mason jar storage wall to keep your life in order, of course.
- This pallet chandelier is a unique lighting experience and an excellent conversation piece. You won’t find anything like this at a store.
- Create a fun pallet fence to block views from the street into your backyard. It can also help provide security at an affordable price.
- Take a nap on this pallet swing bed. Simply hang it from a tree, and you can gently rock yourself to sleep.
- A pallet farm table desk gives you tons of space to work with, and is fully customizable to fit everyone’s needs.
- Hang a pallet on the wall to create a fully functional pallet shelf unit. Bonus: It had an added shelf that folds down!
- Deconstruct a pallet, and reuse the wood to create this garden walkway. It will give you access to the other side of your garden without stepping on plants, and is a great accent to the area.
- Add some functionality to your living room by creating this pallet coffee table with storage space. There isn’t a lot to the process, so you will have a quick and easy way to keep your books close at hand.
- Create a pallet garden bed to organize your crops. Finally solve the problem of planting in straight lines!
- Create a pallet garden trellis to grow all of your vines. Grow a vine in any part of your garden for a beautiful accent.
- Gardening doesn’t have to take up a lot of space. Create this freestanding vertical pallet herb garden to grow a wide variety of herbs for your culinary creations. Your food will thank you.
- Make extra seating for your next BBQ by re-purposing pallets! Create these comfy lounge chairs for your backyard.
- Be the talk of the town after you show off your very own pallet popcorn stand. You’ll be the hit of your next neighborhood BBQ.
- Have you wanted a deck but can’t afford all that wood? Create a re-purposed wooden pallet deck to lounge on and catch some sun.
Feeling Ambitious? Try this Pallet Wall!
Bonus Pallet Ideas
I have a slight obsession with pallet furniture. If you have tackled the crafts above, try one of these beautiful pieces!
- Pallet Bar: While this is a little more advanced to assemble, it is simply beautiful. This would be a great addition to just about any room in your house.
- Pallet Bed: While this looks a little intimidating, in is actually quite easy to assemble.
- Pallet Headboard: After you make your pallet bed, you’ll need an awesome headboard.