Recycled Pallet Ideas are one of my favorite DIY projects. They are available all over the place, often for free. Why not use them to create some really fun and unique pieces for your home? You can create nearly anything with pallets, from chairs to tables to garden pieces. With a little imagination, you can create nearly anything with pallets or re-purposed wood from the pallets.
To help get you going, here are 20 Recycled Pallet Ideas.
20 Recycled Pallet Ideas
- Use three pallets to create one extremely cute pallet bench. This would be a great accent in your backyard, and provides inexpensive seating solutions.
- What do you do with your coffee cups? Well, create a pallet coffee cup holder, of course! Its an easy and oh-so-cute way to keep your mugs from taking up way too much space in the cabinet.
- A pallet coffee table with crate sides would be a unique accent to your living room. You can leave it either natural wood or paint it in colors that match your home decor.
- If you’re having problems keeping your laundry organized, create this pallet laundry basket dresser to help get your clothes sorted.
- Create a unique and comfy place for the kids to relax with one of these pallet sofas. Make awesome coordinated cushions by sewing re-purposed jeans into functional, durable pillows with style.
- Add some direction in your life by re-purposing the wood from a pallet to create this pallet wood arrow wall accent.
- What do you do with all those cotton balls, q-tips and make-up brushes? Create a pallet mason jar storage wall to keep your life in order and your brushes from laying all over the counter.
- If you are looking for unique lighting unlike anything you find at the store, make your own pallet chandelier.
- Create a fun pallet fence which will block views from the street and provide security at an affordable price.
- Take a nap on your pallet swing bed in your backyard. Simply hung from the tree, you can gently rock yourself to sleep.
- A pallet farm table desk gives you a lot of space to work and is fully customizable to fit everyone’s needs.
- Hang a pallet on the wall to create a fully functional pallet shelf unit. The bonus is the added shelf that folds down.
- Deconstruct a pallet and reuse the wood to create this garden walkway. It will give you access to the other side of your garden without stepping on plants and is a great accent to the area.
- Add some functionality to your living room by re-purposing a pallet to create this pallet coffee table with storage space. There isn’t a lot to the process, but this is a great way to keep your books close at hand and have a fun coffee table.
- When you start a garden, it can be hard to keep your rows straight and remember what is planted where. Create a pallet garden bed to organize your crop and make it easy to manage.
- Create a pallet garden trellis to grow all of your vines. These can be placed in the middle of a yard where you normally wouldn’t be able to grow a vine.
- Gardening doesn’t have to take up a lot of space. Create this freestanding vertical pallet herb garden to grow a wide variety of herbs for your culinary creations.
- Make seating for your next BBQ by re-purposing pallets to create these comfy lounge chairs.
- Be the talk of the town after you show off your very own pallet popcorn stand at the next get-together.
- Have you wanted a deck but can’t afford all that wood? Create a re-purposed wooden pallet deck to lounge and catch some sun.