DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are following us on TikTok by now, right? If not click here to follow!
Cooking can be so much boring or SO MUCH FUN. It’s all about the attitude and the “toys” you choose to use. I’m always looking for new Geeky Kitchen Gadgets to keep my cooking experience fun and lively!
25 Geeky Kitchen Gadgets I Need
- Considering the amount of coffee I go through in a day, I probably need these Control, Alt, Delete Cups. Right.
- If someone would just pass me the PI please, Pie Plate! Gah!
- While these Tree Branch Ladles seem really rustic, they’re not actually made out of sticks, so it’s ok to cook with them.
- If I break all of my existing non-cool measuring cups, maybe the hubster will buy me this R2D2 Measuring Cup Set for Mother’s Day.
- While the other plate of PI was cool, this PI Pie Pan has it’s own unique allure. But the same meaning. Silly math.
- Rainbow Cooking Utensils are perfect for cooking, well, everything at my house! LOL!
- I can’t believe I don’t already have this Critical Hit Mini Cake Pan. So. Cool.
- Well, I may have a new obsession–grilling with this Salt Block Holder. Sounds awesomely geeky and oddly delicious.
- A Bluetooth Kitchen Scale could really help me when weighing meats!
- Without this Citrus Blossom Cake Pan, how will I make this awesome lemon pudding poke cake?
- I’d like to get this Remote BBQ/Smoker Thermometer just so I stop worrying so much about burning the steaks. I mean, really, that’s one worry I REALLY don’t need!
- I must have this Rolled Omelet Pan immediately.
- Since I often don’t use recipe cards, but recipes from the interwebs, I need a Tablet Mount.
- I’d like to make quesadillas on the grill wit this Quesadilla Grill Pan. Without it, my quesadillas just fall apart on the grill! LOL!
- Dinosaurs in the kitchen?! Awesome! Pastasaurus Pasta Spoon
- So many good sandwiches are on my way with this Panini Press. I can’t wait!
- I’m still not sure how this Wonderbag, non-electric portable slow cooker works. Must be magic.
- This Universal 8-cup Double Boiler could be so handy.
- I’d like a couple of these Cool Tools, like a hot-pad but much awesomer.
- Piggie Pancake Pan?! Let’s say that again!
- I think me and all my friends should get these Connectable Entertaining Slow Cookers.
- I’ve been eyeing a set of Kabob Wire for a while. So cool.
- The Boon Naner Hand-held Banana Slicer could make for much easier garnishes on cereal!
- Oh, this is so awesome. A Stovetop Smoker.
- I could use this Hand Chopper every night. I’d wear it out! LOL!
This post contains affiliate links.