DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you have joined our super awesome Facebook group, right? If not click here to follow!
We love football at my house…we talk about the game and make little side-bets between each other about how plays will go. It’s just fun. Half the fun, though is chowing-down and basically noshing on goodies for that three hour block. But we really really don’t need to eat that much unhealthy food…we need 25 Healthy Big Game Treats!
Holy-smokes, I can’t wait to try all these fantastic, healthy big game treats!
- Dark chocolate, sweet apple…I love these Chocolate Covered Apple Slice Footballs.
- Avocado Egg Rolls with Chipotle Dip are like yummy in a roll.
- I want to eat these Spinach Pinwheels now.
- We definitely need a Watermelon Helmet Fruit Tray at my house!
- Spiced Nut Mix is delish all the time.
- These Mini-Corndog Muffins go so fast, I almost don’t get one…
- Buffalo Chicken Rolls are spicy, but so very tasty.
- These awesome Frosted Grapes are the perfect foil for spicy!
- Oven-Baked Pickle Chips, be-still my heart.
- I like to make these Football Sausage-Cheese-Cracker Stacks for EVERY game.
- Baked Apple Chips are yummy and they keep very good in case we don’t eat them all…
- I make this Avocado Salsa and we eat every bit.
- Ooooh, I love these Baked Jalapeno Poppers.
- Not only do I love the way these Mini-BLT Cups look, I love the way they taste, too!
- Pizza-Stuffed Mushrooms are one of my favorite football treats.
- Anytime is a good time for Mini-Frito Pies…
- Baked Avocado Fries are soooo delicious. I was skeptical at first, but now I’m a believer.
- I like to have these Baked Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Taquitos for lunch before the game…
- Black Bean Dip goes so good with all the dippy-items on this list.
- This amazing Dill Pickle Dip is a great, healthy replacement for plain ranch.
- Who doesn’t love this Avocado Cilantro Hummus recipe?! It’s so goooood.
- Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip is a fantastic way to dip-eat-repeat!
- We all know how much I love a good slow cooker recipe…Crockpot Skinny Parmesan Spinach Dip sates that.
- Wanna be uber-healthy? Try this fantastic Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Dip.
- Skinny Queso Dip is so good (and no one has to know it’s healthy)!