DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
Whether you’re throwing a party for Valentines or just taking a snack to your kiddo’s party at school, it’s a total must that you make sure the kiddos don’t eat ONLY candy. It’s time to bring out the big-girl snacks and make one of these 25 Healthy Valentine Treats!
So, while you’re being all healthy-fied, you can also bring an awesome Conversation Heart Snack or Craft!
- Nothing says yummy (and kinda healthy) like these Frozen Yogurt Covered Strawberries.
- Chocolate-Filled Raspberries…just look! It’s a teeny bit of chocolate…LOL!
- I want a Fruit Heart Kabob from my Valentine.
- Simple Grape Hearts are easy, tasty and…gone? Already?!
- I had no idea what paanna cotta was until I tried this Dairy-Free Coconut Panna Cotta. What it is: delicious!
- Chocolate-Banana Pops are like a healthy popsicle…
- If you don’t make these Fruit Roll-Up Fortune Cookies, you’re c-r-a-z-y!
- Pink Sugar-Free Homemade Marshmallows…yes, please.
- Mmmmm….Chocolate Chip Clouds, the guilt-free cookie.
- Strawberry Wonton Cups are so cute, I almost don’t want to eat them all…almost…
- A classic Red Parfait might be a cool party splash.
- This Heart-Shaped Party Tray is sure to have the kiddos snacking healthy!
- What’s cheesy, tasty and read all over? Caprices Kabobs!
- Strawberry Smoothies are a fantastic treat/drink for Valentine festivities.
- Uber-healthy, these Heart-Shaped Granola Bars help kids fill-up on good stuff.
- Conversation Bananas…so easy, I’m kinda ashamed I didn’t think of it!
- I <3 these Strawberry Yogurt Pretzels…
- Homemade Gum Drops beat-out lollipops in my book.
- For these Frozen Yogurt Banana Dippers, kids will do tricks–try it!
- Banana Boat makes my party ROCK (back and forth…back and forth…get it?!).
- I make this Strawberry Applesauce anytime…its just that good.
- Carrot Hearts are great…just don’t let the kids eat too many or the’ll turn orange…
- I think these Rose Flowers are so pretty.
- Only cute little oranges could pull-off this Clementine Hearts look!
- Fruit Nachos…a good recipe for any occasion!