DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are following us on TikTok by now, right? If not click here to follow!
No question breakfast is the most hectic meal of the day around our house. With everyone rushing around trying to get to where they need to be on time, it’s a wonder my family ever gets anything in their stomachs before they leave. At least it used to be. Now that I have these 25 insanely easy muffin tin breakfast recipes, breakfast has been revolutionized. Long gone are the days of half-cooked oatmeal and pb&j. Now I just whip these up the night (or weekend) before or let them cook while I’m in the shower and my family is good to go! Enjoy!
25 Insanely Easy Muffin Tin Breakfast Recipes
- These baked Eggs-in-Ham Cups are insanely easy to make, and can be cooked while I take my shower.
- Hand held Strawberry Pancake Muffins? Yes, please! Who has time for flipping that early in the morning, anyway?
- Gluten Free Quiche Muffins are a delicious way to get those veggies started early, and they’re oh so full of protein.
- Breakfast Burrito Bites take minutes to make and are such an amazingly delicious way to start the day.
- Avoid the annoyance of cracking eggs altogether with Broccoli & Sun Dried Tomato Egg Cups. These whip up in no time and your family is guaranteed a good day with all those healthy antioxidants racing through their veins.
- Hold the phone, though. It only takes 20 minutes to make these Mini-Cinnamon Rolls. My local donut shop is going to go out of business without me.
- Okay, these Pancake Muffins with Sausage are just insane. INSANE! The syrup is INSIDE the muffin. Whoa.
- How about dessert for breakfast with these darling Strawberry Shortcake Breakfast Muffins? Make your friends jealous when they see you eating this one.
- Or how about a little bit of the fairway on your breakfast plate with these Corndog Muffins? Kids (and adults) love hotdogs, so it’d be insane not to make these.
- These Sweet Potato Breakfast Cups are a savory, sweet, light-tasting treat that your family will fall in love with.
- Or if your family prefers breakfast on the sticky side, try these awesomely messy Sticky Buns.
- Bacon Eggs-n-Toast all in one bite? I call that breakfast done right!
- But who wants to eat just breakfast for breakfast? Cherry Pie Bites are like dessert that you don’t have to sneak.
- No one will believe you made these Mini-German Pancakes at home, and they really won’t believe you when you tell them how insanely easy they are to make!
- Hardboiled Eggs can be baked in the oven instead of boiled. Let me repeat that: hardboiled eggs can be baked. And they turn out AMAZING! (this is one I make All the time. My family loves it!!)
- Want to give your family the hearty-goodness of oatmeal without the mess? Try these Baked Oatmeal Cups.
- How about some French Toast Muffins to go? Perfect for the discerning palate (or anyone who just really loves french toast).
- Monkey Bread Muffins are a tear-apart treat that is insanely easy to make and so unbelievably delicious.
- Forget about breakfast, I want these Frosty No-Bake Granola Bars as my next dessert. They are so delicious!
- Speaking of dessert, how about some Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes to go?
- Or for the health-conscious family, these Quinoa Berry Bliss Bites are all the sweetness of berries with that ancient grain goodness of quinoa.
- But let’s not forget about the crazy fun that is Creme Puffs. This light, fluffy breakfast option will make your family choose homemade over store-bought every single time.
- Or for a more savory, hearty option, try these Sausage and Bacon Grits Muffins. We and the south would call this breakfast done right, y’all.
- Or for those midwesterners, these Potato Gratin Cupcakes should be a staple. They are all the cheesy, potato goodness of potatoes au gratin, but in an easily portable shape.
- But let’s not forget what breakfast is really about: an excuse to eat delicious food like these Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins in the morning. Talk about a bright and delicious start to any day.
So there you have it! 25 super insanely easy muffin tin breakfast recipes for those mornings on the go. From healthy to dessert in a cup, these recipes will keep your family fed and insanely happy for many mornings to come. Enjoy!