DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
Minions are truly EVERYWHERE especially right now with the new movie releasing this week. So while everyone is putting together Minion themed parties, I have put together a collection of 25 Mischievous Minion Crafts and Recipes that can be used at those parties!
After this week I think it’s safe to say, I am going to be counting Minions instead of sheep! OH MY!
25 Mischievous Minion Crafts and Recipes
- Minion Treat Bags are so easy to make. Plus they are SO CUTE!
- Minion Finger Puppets can keep the kids busy for hours!
- Need a fun snack idea? Check out this Minion Munch Mix! It’s sweet and salty!
- You can’t have a party without this Minion Pinata that you can make yourself!
- Minion Magnets are the perfect way to display your child’s minion drawings!
- When the night nears, let your kids enjoy a soothing bath with these Minion Bath Salts!
- This Minion Smoothie is totally adorable and something even the kids will love!
- Serve up these adorable Minion Cookies to your party guests!
- These Minion Bookmarks are made from Paint Chips! Such an inexpensive party favor!
- Then they can light up the night with these Minion Glow Stick Necklaces (hang them above their bed even).
- Who knew you could make this Minion Washer Necklace with well, washers?
- Have extra clothespins laying around? Make this super cute Minion Clothespins Craft!
- When the kids head back to school, these Minion Snack Cups are a perfect snack idea!
- These Cardboard Tube Minions would be a fun party activity.
- These Minion Stick Puppets are totally cute!
- Make these Paper Plate Minions and place them around for party decor!
- Free Printable Banana Minions. These would be a healthy yet adorable treat!
- Easter may be over but doesn’t mean you can’t make these adorable Minion Plastic Eggs!
- This Free Minion Pattern can help you make your own stuffed minion.
- Minion Bubbles sure make great party favors!
- These Minion Cupcakes are so cute I don’t know if I could eat them!
- This Minion Craft Necklace would be a fun activity for the kids!
- You can’t have a party without some Minion Candy Spoons!
- Serve up this No Churn Minion Ice Cream to guests!
- This Minion Slime looks oh so fun to play with!
Want more mischievous Minions fun?? Check out our Snacktastic Yellow Chocolate Minions Cups.