DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Minions are truly EVERYWHERE especially right now with the new movie releasing this week. So while everyone is putting together Minion themed parties, I have put together a collection of 25 Mischievous Minion Crafts and Recipes that can be used at those parties!
After this week I think it’s safe to say, I am going to be counting Minions instead of sheep! OH MY!
25 Mischievous Minion Crafts and Recipes
- Minion Treat Bags are so easy to make. Plus they are SO CUTE!
- Minion Finger Puppets can keep the kids busy for hours!
- Need a fun snack idea? Check out this Minion Munch Mix! It’s sweet and salty!
- You can’t have a party without this Minion Pinata that you can make yourself!
- Minion Magnets are the perfect way to display your child’s minion drawings!
- When the night nears, let your kids enjoy a soothing bath with these Minion Bath Salts!
- This Minion Smoothie is totally adorable and something even the kids will love!
- Serve up these adorable Minion Cookies to your party guests!
- These Minion Bookmarks are made from Paint Chips! Such an inexpensive party favor!
- Then they can light up the night with these Minion Glow Stick Necklaces (hang them above their bed even).
- Who knew you could make this Minion Washer Necklace with well, washers?
- Have extra clothespins laying around? Make this super cute Minion Clothespins Craft!
- When the kids head back to school, these Minion Snack Cups are a perfect snack idea!
- These Cardboard Tube Minions would be a fun party activity.
- These Minion Stick Puppets are totally cute!
- Make these Paper Plate Minions and place them around for party decor!
- Free Printable Banana Minions. These would be a healthy yet adorable treat!
- Easter may be over but doesn’t mean you can’t make these adorable Minion Plastic Eggs!
- This Free Minion Pattern can help you make your own stuffed minion.
- Minion Bubbles sure make great party favors!
- These Minion Cupcakes are so cute I don’t know if I could eat them!
- This Minion Craft Necklace would be a fun activity for the kids!
- You can’t have a party without some Minion Candy Spoons!
- Serve up this No Churn Minion Ice Cream to guests!
- This Minion Slime looks oh so fun to play with!
Want more mischievous Minions fun?? Check out our Snacktastic Yellow Chocolate Minions Cups.