DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you have joined our super awesome Facebook group, right? If not click here to follow!
I paint my nails about 20 times a month. That means my nails need a lot of maintenance. Check out these 25 Nail Hacks to help you care for your nails!
1. If you have stubborn glitter polish just use foil wraps to take it right off!
2. If you have an insane amount of nail polish, swatch it with this cute method.
3. If you want to keep nail polish off your skin, just use a little petroleum jelly.
4. Or you can even use Elmer’s Glue!
5. Mix acetone with glycerine for the best nail polish remover ever.
6. Make your own dotting tools for nail art. So easy!
7. Always use a super fast drying top coat to make your nails look professionally done.
8. You can use Color Street Nail Strips. They stay on for weeks and look totally adorable.
9. There’s a special way to thin nail polish.
10. Make your own nail polish remover jar.
11. You can use hole reinforcements to paint a perfect french manicure.
12. There’s an easy way to unstick a nail polish lid.
13. This handy graphic shows you get full coverage polish on your nails.
14. Stick your hands in a bowl of ice water to dry nail polish fast.
15. Whiten your nails with toothpaste.
16. DIY Ombre nails are super simple with white nail polish.
17. Use a hole punch and tape to make cute shapes on your nails.
18. Wrap your tips to make your polish last longer.
19. Use a Q-Tip dipped in nail polish remover to get polish off your cuticles.
20. Don’t shake your nail polish, roll it to avoid bubbles.
21. To make neon nails pop, use white nail polish as a base coat.
22. Spray wet nails with cooking spray so they will dry faster.
23. Dab glitter onto your nails, don’t swipe it.
24. Lick your finger to fix a smudged nail!
25. You can use a teabag to fix a broken nail! WHAT?!
And if you’re looking for more, check out these 25 Kid’s Nail Art Hacks!