Chicken is one of the cheapest and healthiest ways a to feed a family but you can get tired of trying to think of new ways to fix it. We’ve gathered 27 easy chicken recipes under 7 dollars that will help you get started with some from ideas for making chicken in an all new way.
We are excited to welcome Tawra Kellam from Living on a Dime today. We love everything about their blog!
- This is the best chicken ever. We have declared it, and your family will, too.
- This oven fried chicken is easy to make and doesn’t get your stove all messy!
- This chicken is actually made with orange soda! (I was skeptical at first, too– just try it!)
- Chicken fruit salad is perfect for a light lunch. My kid can’t get enough.
- The only thing I love more than chicken tacos is chicken tacos I can make in my crockpot.
- Easy garlic roast chicken is deliciously awesome. In every way.
- Comfort food and chicken noodle soup go hand in hand. This recipe is a must-try.
- I was totally skeptical about apricot chicken until I gave it a try, the sweet adds an awesome flavor.
- Maple glazed chicken is like eating the best part of chicken and waffles in every maple-y bite.
- Green chili chicken pasta reminds me of little Hatch taco stand in New Mexico.
- You won’t believe how many different meals you can make with this slow cooker Mexican chicken.
- The secret to these three-ingredient chicken tenders is parmesan!
- This creamy chicken breast recipe has amazing flavor. We have it all the time!
- I just love chicken dumplings and this version is amazing.
- You can make this spaghetti sauce in less than ten minutes. Seriously.
- You can make this slow cooker chicken into three yummy meals!
- Cherry chicken? Yes, please!
- This easy chicken tortilla soup is better than you can get at a restaurant!
- I love everything about this greek pasta chicken salad. You might want to make an extra batch because it’s even better the second day!
- Stick these chicken fajitas in your slow cooker and you will have a perfect Mexican meal after a long day.
- My mom used to make this panko chicken. It always brings back memories!
- These Mango Chicken Wraps are delicious. Totally delicious.
- Your kids can help you make these easy chicken tostadas.
- Enchilada soup is so good! I eat it all the time.
- Strawberry salsa chicken salad always reminds me of the perfectly healthy meal you have on a spa day!
- You only need four ingredients to make this amazing tasting chicken salad.
- Everyone you know will love these buffalo chicken bites. Promise.
Jill Cooper and Tawra Kellam are frugal living experts and the authors of the Dining On A Dime Cookbook. Dining On A Dime will help you save money on groceries and get out of debt by cooking quick and simple homemade meals. For free tips & recipes visit Living On A Dime.