Nothing says summer quite like condensation dripping off an ice cold glass and a delicious drink to cool down with on those hot, sticky days. We love the sun, the outdoors, the picnics, and nights spent out on the porch and these 30 Refreshingly Fruity Summer Drink Recipes are the perfect blend of delicious and naught to keep those summer parties rolling well into the morning. A little something for the kids, a little something for when the kids are in bed. Enjoy!
30 Refreshingly Fruity Summer Drink Recipes
1. Minecraft Creeper Punch puts the Sssss…Sssss…BOOM into your summer fun days!
2. Want something delicious and patriotic for those kiddo’s? Sugar Free Red White and Blue Lemonade is yummy and won’t get them hyped up on sugar.
3. Normally we’d say stay away from the lava, but with this Minecraft Lava Punch you’ll want to dive right in.
4. This Roasted Peach Lemonade is a perfect after nap drink to usher in the evening.
5. Bubble, bubble, toil and…no trouble at all to make Magic Potion that your kids will love.
6. Gummy Worm Punch is wiggly, giggly fun for kids on the move.
7. Don’t go to the convenience store, make this Peach and Pineapple Tropical Slushie at home and surprise your family with your mad slushie skills.
8. Hocus Pocus delicious is the focus! No, seriously though, this summer drink is magically delicious.
9. No alcohol needed when you have this amazing Pear, Rosemary, and Lemongrass Cocktail recipe. It’s a party in a glass.
10. Citrus Herb Refresher is perfect for those days you want to just kick back, relax, and unwind for a few minutes.
11. This Patriotic Punch is as colorful as it is fun to make. Your guests will love it and will totally be impressed by your punch making powers.
12. Strawberry Mango Coolers put the fun back in summer. Make up a batch of this and your friends will go wild.
13. This Pomegranate Lemonade is smooth, delicious, and packs a whollup of antioxidants to keep that active summer life going for years to come.
14. Or if you want to try something a little more relaxing, kick back with this Coconut Lavender Lemonade. The gorgeous lavender color will have your friends begging you for the recipe.
15. White Peach Lavender Soda is a more complex summer drink, but if you’re into DIY you’ll dig the process and the amazingly delicious results.
16. Try some Watermelon Vodka Mint Lemonade at your next party…you’ll thank us later.
17. Or this Gin Thyme Lemonade is a delicious, old ‘thyme’ flavor that’ll have them coming back for more.
18. Need drinks on the go? Five Minute Sangria is the fruity answer and so fun to make!
20. Raspberry Limoncello Prosecco is something I’ve only had in restaurants until now, but this recipe makes it easy enough I might have it all the time.
21. Strawberries are super ripe this time of year, so this Strawberry Moscato Lemonade recipe is a great way to utilize in-season fruit and impress your friends.
22. Or if y’all want to have more of a throw-down shin dig, check out this recipe for Skinny Watermelon Moonshine. Yea Haw.
23. Looking for something that is as visually stunning as it is mouth-watering? Try this Strawberry Kiwi Frozen Mojito. The reds and greens also make this the perfect summer drink for any Christmas in July party.
24. Frozen Coconut Limeade is the perfect poolside drink for super hot summer days. Just close your eyes, take a sip, lean back and dream of the Bahamas.
25. This Kiwi Blueberry Mojito recipe is fun, looks amazing, and would be delicious at any bar-b-que.
26. Try this drink if you’re feeling Super Adventurous. Paradise Cocktail is a blended cocktail that looks super complicated but isn’t as hard to make as it appears. A total stunner for those late night party crowds.
27. Or an even more impressive drink is this Firecracker Cocktail with colors that look like they’ll explode the second they hit your lips. A total knock-out.
28. Coconut Watermelon Margarita will be perfect for that afternoon book club. Sit outside with your pals, bring out the drinks, and let the discussion begin.
29. Or for a tropical themed party, check out this Painkiller. It’s similar to a piña colada, but oh so much better.
30. Lastly, these Raspberry Palomas are Not for the faint of heart. They’ve got a touch of heat, of sweet, and this is truly a drink that can’t be beat. Everyone will be talking for months to come.