I love cooking in my slow cooker. It’s like a magical box you put raw food in and a wonderful meal pops-out! But some nights, I don’t have time to make my favorite recipe, my Slow Cooker Taco Soup, and I don’t have time to make one of these 25 Family Slow Cooker Recipes, I break out one of these 33 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Recipes!
Every one of these recipes is a knock-out…and every one is quick! A combination that works for me every time I’m in a pinch. My favorite go-tos are like basically whatever meat I have in the freezer! LOL!
Can it truly get any easier than 3 ingredients?
I DARE YOU TO TRY.
Not to mention, many of these recipes are just waiting to be made because you most likely have everything you need right in your kitchen. And on the off chance you don’t, think of all the money you’ll save by grocery shopping for just 3 ingredients.
I can hear those money bells ringing! (does such a thing exist?)
33 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Recipes
- Not to be out-done Barbecue Chicken, which might just be served at my house with baked beans…like every time.
- Classically wonderful Barbecue Pork, which goes great with green beans or mashed potatoes.
- Oooh! How about some Creamy Taco Chicken…
- Or, just do some Chicken Cacciatore, to mix it up!
- Want more? What about Cheddar Mushroom Chicken? Um, YUM!
- Looking for a little twang? Try this Sweet & Sour Chicken recipe.
- Or try to spice-it-up by making this Buffalo Chicken.
- For a little dinner-cation, I sometimes make this Hawaiian BBQ Chicken.
- Ranch Pork Chops are perfect on an evening you’re planning to make homemade french fries.
- If you’re in the mood for tacos, but creamy’s not your thing, these Chicken Tacos are awesome!
- Want a little sweet? Try making this Mixed Berry Dump Cake!
- Berries not your thing? I just LOVE this Peach Cobbler recipe.
- I tried these one night and just fell for the Sweet Glazed Pork Chops.
- This mouth-watering Salsa Chicken makes my whole family happy.
- Another fabulous sweet is this Apple Dump Cake.
- If you’re looking for a fun way to get the kids to eat their protein, you can try these Barbecue Meatballs.
- Beef Tacos are the cure for a night where I have like zero time, but I need a great meal.
- I love this hot, savory Teriyaki Chicken.
- Rootbeer Honey BBQ Wings. Need I really say more?
- I like to make this Salsa Verde Chicken when I’m having guests over!
- Biscuits and Gravy are an awesome brunch.
- Mmmmm….Kalua Pork, yes, please.
- Warm, filling Chili is perfect for a cold, rainy day!
- Sweet and salty, this Soy Sauce and Coca Cola Chicken is a great, tender family fave.
- Hawaiian Pulled Pork is great on a sandwich or even a tortilla!
- I love making this Apple Sauce for my daughter–its a healthy, tasty treat.
- Beef Teriyaki with Pineapple is super yummy and one of my husband’s favorites.
- Who wouldn’t want some Savory Turkey Breast for dinner?!
- Ranch Mushrooms make a great side dish!
- Dr. Pepper Pork…a great combo of my favorite drink and the other white meat! LOL!
- Have I mentioned I love ranch…Ranchy Chicken and Potatoes.
- I like to make this traditional Swedish Meatball recipe for appetizers!
- Ever wanted to make “green” chicken? Well, this is your chance with this Chicken Verde recipe.
- Stuffed Banana Peppers are just wow. Seriously. Wow.
For more awesome, super-simple recipes for your crock pot, you can check out 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Recipes: 200 Recipes for Memorable Meals, on Kindle.
If you’re finding that cooking in the crock pot is becoming your thing, kinda like me, you might consider an upgrade from the crock pot your mom got you in college to the Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, which is crazy-cool, easy-to-use and is super-sized for family-meals.
If you missed-out on any of our delicious slow cooker recipes, feel free to check them out below!
And one of the newest way to cook is with an Instant Pot! Here are 31 Days worth of Instant Pot Recipes!
This post includes affiliate links.
Sunday 27th of December 2020
I think I will just change some of the ingredients just like the asparagus. Also, it will cost me a lot of money if I will cook such serving, so maybe I would just reduce the size of each serving. I am also glad to see that you also offer other dishes which I think I can also cook for them.
Saturday 30th of May 2020
Is this .com current with today’s date: 5/29/2020?
Monday 12th of August 2019
I love using the crock pot - well among some other favorite kitchen gadgets. Fall and winter are the times I use them most and there are a lot here that I have tried yet :) Looking forward to trying some of these, especially as the kids are getting back in school.
Monday 31st of December 2018
Wow, These ingredient are very helpful for the recipes.
Wednesday 5th of December 2018
Absolutely gorgeous! Where can I find it?