Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Tiny Prints through their partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post about Tiny Prints, all opinions are my own.
So here’s the thing: it may be mid-October and you may think it’s too early to start thinking about the holidays but I am here to tell you that you are WRONG! From my experience of being a mom and someone who is always on the go, it’s never too early to start anything including preparing for the holidays. So today I want to share with you 5 Personalized Holiday Items You Need to Order Now!
Why right now? Well because think about it, ordering now will prepare you for the holidays and give you that extra time to place additional orders in case you forget something. We are only human and forgetting things (like where we put our car keys last night) is just human nature. So prepare early to ensure your holidays run smoothly!
5 Personalized Holiday Items You Need to Order Now!
- Personalized Holiday Cards– I cannot tell you how many years in a row I forgot about ordering holiday cards until it was too late. I think last year I finally got the hang of ordering my cards early and of course mailing them out early. I actually picked out these adorable lace crystals laser cut cards and I plan to mail them out here in a few weeks. Mailing them out early also means you avoid the possibility of them getting lost in all the holiday shipments. A total win-win.
- Personalized Mailing Labels– The first step is ordering the holiday cards but the most important step is actually mailing them to family and friends. After all, what good are 5 dozen holiday cards on your mantel? I honestly think you need personalized mailing labels that match and complement the holiday cards you ordered. I completely fell in love with these lace crystals mailing address labels in sky martini. I blurred out my address but obviously they will reflect yours when you order.
- Personalized Wrapping Paper– I know, I bet your mind is totally blown right now but it is a thing! Your gift recipients will no longer have to guess who that present came from. You can wrap those gifts in wrapping that clearly shows your name and the best part is that it is directly printed onto the wrapping paper. How neat is that? I ordered this sparkling snowfall gift wrap and it’s even better in person.
- A Personalized Notebook– Notebooks are meant for writing. During the holidays there is so much planning that goes on from shopping for gifts to planning holiday meals and you need a notebook that is cute and portable to keep track of it all. It is also great to find a notebook with a saying that can keep you motivated even when you feel like giving up with all the craziness of the holidays. I really loved this what you love notebook complete with your own name right on the front cover.
- Personalized Notepads– A notepad and better yet, one with your name on it, can be displayed on your desk, fridge, or anywhere you need to write a quick reminder for yourself or even make those honey-do lists during the holidays. Order this fun reminders notepad and get a bit of your sanity back. You are welcome!
Personalize Your Holidays with Tiny Prints
Now that I have shared some fun personalized holiday products with you I want to share why you should order them through Tiny Prints.
Tiny Prints has become a site I know, love, and recommend. They offer a wide selection of items that I can personalize for myself, my home, and even for gift giving purposes. Their prices are amazing but most of all, they have the best quality.
Purchasing items on the Tiny Prints website is so easy. You don’t need any fancy software to personalize your products. Instead, you are provided with step-by-step instructions to complete your product exactly the way you want it. Then when it comes time to check out you can insert promo codes, create an account for future use, and even track your orders. From start to finish, it’s easy to create a personalized product you will love for years to come!
So what are you waiting for? Make sure you get prepared for the holidays early with Tiny Prints.