Winter is typically the time we bundle up and wear layers upon layers. That includes covering our feet. For some of us that means we stop getting pedicures and stop taking care of our feet because who will really see them anyways, right? WRONG! You will see them, and let’s be real, cracked and dry feet are not appealing no matter what time of the year it is. So I dare you to pretty up those feet and check out this cracked heel solution that actually works!
Let’s be clear, I am not saying to go back to paying for overpriced pedicures. Save that money and do what I did. I went from this…
If you want the same kind of results I am going to share my secret and let me tell you, it costs far less than a pedicure.
How to Use This Cracked Heel Solution That Actually Works
What you will need:
What to do:
- Soak your feet in warm water for 10-15 minutes. You can even take a bath if you want to.
- Gently scrub the bottoms of your feet for about 5 minutes using the pumice bar.
- Rinse your feet in the warm water and allow to air dry.
- Apply the sole solution foot treatment liberally to the problem areas. You can apply this twice daily. Note: You do not rinse this off.
- Repeat 2-3 times per week or as often as you need.
It’s as simple as that! I gave this a try and even after 1 treatment my feet started to look and feel so much better. It is amazing. Plus this only costs a few dollars a treatment!
With the holidays approaching this would make a great gift. You can package this up all cute and gift it to family and friends. I am sure they will thank you!
So I have to ask, are you daring enough to bare your sole this winter?