The thing about Christmas decorating is, it’s only up for a month, so for the other eleven months out of the year– you have to store everything! I love these awesome ornament storage ideas, because they’re simple and can be done with what you have around the house.
These are some of my favorite ornament storage ideas!
1. Put delicate ornaments in individual cups. I can’t tell you how many ornaments I’ve broken before I learned this trick!
2. Store round ornaments in egg cartons. Whoa, you could store so many this way!
3. Store flat ornaments in storage bags. Then they won’t be all dusty when you pull them out!
4. Keep big ornaments between two paper bowls. That way they won’t get squished or tangled!
5. Use cardboard to detangle lights. This is one of my favorite ornament storage hacks! It makes decorating way easier next year!
Thank you to Hefty for sponsoring today’s post and providing these practical ways to store our precious ornaments!