DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you have joined our super awesome Facebook group, right? If not click here to follow!
With Memorial Day being the unofficial kick off of the summer season, what better way to celebrate than with amazing and delicious food? Whether you’re grilling steaks on the grill, you’re in need of sides, salads, desserts or drinks, you’re sure to find some delicious ideas in this incredible recipe collection of 25 Best Ever Memorial Day Recipes!
I’ve gathered some of my favorite Best Ever Memorial Day recipes to help you plan the perfect Memorial Day celebration! Click on the links in the list below for all the mouth-watering recipes!
25 Best Ever Memorial Day Recipes
- I love how the sauce with this Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp With Roasted Poblano Sauce is so creamy but has a whole lot of krick to it!
- The combination of avocado and strawberries make this Avocado Strawberry Caprese Salad anything but boring!
- If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to beef patties, then try opting for these Grilled Jalapeno Turkey Burgers!
- Pair this All American Bacon Cheeseburger Dip with some multi-grain chips and you’ve got yourself the perfect side dish!
- This Red, White and Berry Sparkling Cocktail is the perfect refreshing drink for a hot summer’s day!
- Your guests will be drooling over this Mexican Street Corn On The Cob!
- This Chicken Avocado Salsa is both lean and delicious!
- Every bite of this Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Salad is bursting with summer flavor!
- I love how the crispiness of the radishes, celery and green onions come together in this Crispy Iceberg Salad!
- This Red, White and Blue Mason Jar Salad with poppyseed vinaigrette is a fun way to celebrate Summer while staying healthy but without sacrificing taste!
- If you’re looking for a pasta salad recipe, this Caprese Pasta Salad is perfect as it’s packed with mozzarella, ditalini, cherry tomatoes and fresh basil! So delicious!
- This Firecracker Cake is red, white and blue inside and out and makes for a perfect Memorial Day dessert!
- The delicious combination of marshmallow and candy served on a stick with these Red White And Blue Marshmallow Wands are perfect for when you are craving something sweet!
- This No Bake Summer Berry Lasagna is the perfect refreshing sweet summer treat!
- This Blue Cocktail is such a great signature cocktail for the summer holidays!
- For a fun, no-bake recipe, try this Red, White and Blue Bark for a delicious dessert!
- This Red, White and Blue Sangria is perfect for your Memorial Day gathering!
- These Firecracker Hot Dogs are so much fun to make and the kids can help too!
- If you’re looking for a burger alternative, then these Balsamic Vinegar and Honey Pulled Pork Sliders would be a perfection addition to your bbq spread!
- This Summer Orzo Pasta Salad is a delicious and light tasty side dish your guests will love!
- Easy to make and bursting with flavor, these Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Hot Dogs are sure to be a big hit!
- Everyone will love this Mexican Layer Dip bursting with flavor!
- This Berry Swirl Cheesecake is almost too beautiful to eat!
- These Smokey BBQ Baked Beans have a secret ingredient that makes them one of a kind delicious!
- These Grilled Sriracha Chicken Wings are spicy with a little sweetness from the brown sugar and they’re mouth-watering delicious!