DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are following us on TikTok by now, right? If not click here to follow!
It’s that time of year. The time when we all let loose and live a little. If you’re like me and you don’t want to totally let loose– then just live life sort of on the edge with these 25 Drunk Cupcake recipes.
The best bonus: in most of these recipes, the alcohol will cook off during the baking process. (Or maybe that’s the worst bonus, I can never decide.) Cheers!
- Beer and Pretzel Cupcakes, the perfect combination…
- Drunken Strawberry French Toast Cupcake with Boozey Buttercream–Holy smokes, try to say that 5-times fast.
- One Raspberry Mojito Cupcake, please!
- For breakfast, I would have an Orangesicle Tequila Sunrise Cupcakes–oh, wait are those not breakfast foods?!
- Well, Spiced Fig and Ale Cupcakes would be a nice…
- It’s a pirate’s life for me…Rum Cupcakes
- No, really, it’s a pirates life for me…Rum Cupcakes with Praline and Amaretto Frosting
- Ha! I love rum! Rumchata Cupcakes
- Fine, no more pirate jokes. Just great Strawberry Daiquari Cupcakes.
- Or Margarita Cupcakes, if you’d rather.
- Although…Irish Carbomb Cupcakes sound like they’d be quite the bomb! LOL!
- Now, Fireball Whiskey Cupcakes sound like spicy fun.
- Hard Pink Lemonade Cupcakes might be lighter, but won’t be drier!
- These Island Daiquiri Cupcakes appear to be fantastic!
- Mmmm…Mudslide Cupcakes.
- Prefer a Strawberry Margarita Cupcake?
- Of course, there’s always these Sangria Cupcakes.
- Or an Apple Ale Cupcake for the evening.
- MaiTai Cupcakes, yes, I think I’ll have a dozen.
- A light touch of Peach Mojito Cupcake would surely brighten any day.
- S’Mores Vodka Cupcakes…I did not even know were a thing!
- However, I did know about these wonderful Corona Cupcakes.
- I’d like a pan-full of these Bourbon Pecan Cupcakes.
- Guinness Chocolate Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting…yeah, that good.
- And the crowning jewel for me: Creme DeMenthe Cupcakes
Now to just stop salivating and make my way into the kitchen!