It’s that time of year. The time when we all let loose and live a little. If you’re like me and you don’t want to totally let loose– then just live life sort of on the edge with these 25 Drunk Cupcake recipes.
The best bonus: in most of these recipes, the alcohol will cook off during the baking process. (Or maybe that’s the worst bonus, I can never decide.) Cheers!
- Beer and Pretzel Cupcakes, the perfect combination…
- Drunken Strawberry French Toast Cupcake with Boozey Buttercream–Holy smokes, try to say that 5-times fast.
- One Raspberry Mojito Cupcake, please!
- For breakfast, I would have an Orangesicle Tequila Sunrise Cupcakes–oh, wait are those not breakfast foods?!
- Well, Spiced Fig and Ale Cupcakes would be a nice…
- It’s a pirate’s life for me…Rum Cupcakes
- No, really, it’s a pirates life for me…Rum Cupcakes with Praline and Amaretto Frosting
- Ha! I love rum! Rumchata Cupcakes
- Fine, no more pirate jokes. Just great Strawberry Daiquari Cupcakes.
- Or Margarita Cupcakes, if you’d rather.
- Although…Irish Carbomb Cupcakes sound like they’d be quite the bomb! LOL!
- Now, Fireball Whiskey Cupcakes sound like spicy fun.
- Hard Pink Lemonade Cupcakes might be lighter, but won’t be drier!
- These Island Daiquiri Cupcakes appear to be fantastic!
- Mmmm…Mudslide Cupcakes.
- Prefer a Strawberry Margarita Cupcake?
- Of course, there’s always these Sangria Cupcakes.
- Or an Apple Ale Cupcake for the evening.
- MaiTai Cupcakes, yes, I think I’ll have a dozen.
- A light touch of Peach Mojito Cupcake would surely brighten any day.
- S’Mores Vodka Cupcakes…I did not even know were a thing!
- However, I did know about these wonderful Corona Cupcakes.
- I’d like a pan-full of these Bourbon Pecan Cupcakes.
- Guinness Chocolate Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting…yeah, that good.
- And the crowning jewel for me: Creme DeMenthe Cupcakes
Now to just stop salivating and make my way into the kitchen!