DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are following us on TikTok by now, right? If not click here to follow!
It’s summer which means Shark Week is upon us. Whether you are hosting a shark themed party or just kicking back and watching some shark infested shows, you will want to make some tasty treats. How about giving this Edible Life Preserver Necklace a try? It’s completely edible and it’s so easy to make, even the kids can do it!
Ingredients Needed to Make an Edible Life Preserver Necklace:
How to Make an Edible Life Preserver Necklace:
- Open the package and grab one of the Twizzlers Candy.
- Carefully peel apart the candy in strands of two each. Basically you want to end up with a bunch of pieces that include 2 strings attached each (like shown below).
- Open your lifesaver candy and place onto the table.
- Break a piece off of the Twizzlers strand that is just long enough to reach around the lifesaver side to side.
- Firmly press down on the ends of the Twizzlers and it will stick to the lifesaver candy.
- Repeat step 4 and 5 to add another set of red string in a diagonal position. Remember you are trying to resemble a life preserver.
- Take the remaining pieces of the Twizzlers candy you peeled off in step 2 and twist the ends together to form a necklace.
- Keep doing this until the necklace is big enough to fit around your head.
- At the bottom of the necklace, press firmly against the backside of the life preserver so the backside of the lifesaver will stick to the ends of the necklace.
- You will then end up with a completely edible life preserver necklace! So cool right?
Looking for another fun and edible treat? Check out these Twizzlers Fireworks Treats!