This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Excelsior Wines. All opinions are 100% mine.
Sangria is my favorite wine-related drink of all time, but it takes me forever to make it myself! So that’s why I invented this totally awesome, totally amazing five minute sangria recipe. It’s delicious and has me chilling out by the pool in no time at all. It’s pretty much the best five minute sangria you will ever have. Look at that, don’t you want to just drink it right now? Sitting out by the pool, starting out summer with an amazing Memorial Day bash. Yes! It’s really easy to make this Sangria, the key is fresh ingredients and a yummy wine. I used Frontera Malbec wine. (Which can be found at your local grocery store.) It gave my Sangria an awesome flavor. Check out their awesome Frontera Cocktail Recipes!
What You Need To Make Five Minute Sangria:
- Frontera Malbec Wine (Excelsior Wines)
- Some sort of Lemon-Lime Soda
- Can of Cubed Pineapple
The thing about the fruit is, it’s all to taste– so if you want to add more pineapple or cherries, go for it. I used two each of oranges, limes, lemons, a handful of cherries, and a can of cubed pineapple.
How To Make Five Minute Sangria:
- The secret to making Sangria quickly is to use the fruit juice instead of just cut up fruit. Normally, regular sangria requires the fruit to be soaked in wine overnight, but we don’t have time for that, so we just need to juice one lemon, one lime, and one orange straight into the pitcher.
- Now, we need to cut up the cherries. I don’t have a cherry pitter, but I do have a straw, so I used that to get the seeds out of my cherries!
- Now cut up the other lime, lemon and orange all nice and pretty like (I cut mine in slices) and add those and the whole can of pineapple. Juice and all.
- When that’s done, now you aerate the wine, but remember this is speedy sangria, baby– we don’t have time to let that sit and decant or whatever it is you do with wine. Pour that wine in the blender and blend it up!
- Fill your pitcher about 3/4 the way full with wine, and add your lemon lime soda to fill it all the way, now you have the best darn sangria there ever way in only five minutes!
And if you’re looking to make some amazingly tasty Sangria the normal way, check out this video: