I was having trouble finding crafts I can do to memorialize my toddler’s second Christmas…everything seems to be for “preschoolers”–not really toddlers. So, in light of my difficult search, I’ve pulled together a list of 20 Holiday Gifts Toddlers Can Make…like the little, itty-bitty babies just now getting into the whole “toddler” thing. So, they need a little help…so?! LOL!
Look, toddlers make messes, so why not make a mess with them while making a gift, too! I love these ideas for gifts I can make with my toddler and can’t wait to make one of each for grandparent gifts!
- I love these classic Salt-Dough Handprint Ornaments.
- These Mistle-Toes are just too funny!
- Handprint Reindeer Painting…to give to grandma.
- Cute, silly Santa Handprint Ornament would look so awesome on my tree for years!
- This Christmas Tree Plate is a fun and awesome idea.
- I could hang this Sand-print on the wall year round!
- Awww…I love this Fingerprint String-of-Lights Ornament.
- Oooh! I could make a matching Fingerprint String-of-Lights Picture!
- This Tape Resist Snowflake seems waay to easy to be true.
- And I’d love to make this Handprint Christmas Tree–with my daughter, right.
- I bet the grandparents would all love one of these Fingerprint Key Chains.
- Handprint Reindeer Ornament seems like an awesome gift, too.
- A Footprint Holly Ornament–now, this is what I’m making, for sure.
- Or we could send out Footprint Christmas Cards…
- Oh, or a Thumbprint Star Ornament!
- This Handprint Apron would be perfect for my Mother-in-Law (who actually wears aprons).
- Awww, Snowman Footprints! How sweet.
These are all so cool and cute…I’m just so excited to play!
Sunday 14th of November 2021
Every link I click on for a craft is bringing me to disney.com.