When I think about baking, cookies and cakes often come to mind. I’m exploring ways to eat healthier even with my baked goods. What I love about this collection of recipes is that they are all super easy to make. It’s totally awesome to get into Healthy Baking with Homemade Breads, Biscuits and Scones!
Most can be frozen for future use, too. Impress your friends and family with batches of warm scones, breads and biscuits. You don’t need to tell them they’re healthy. It can be our little secret. Enjoy!
- If you’re looking for a simple homemade bread with wholesome ingredients, this Honey Wheat Bread is it!
- Here’s a healthier version of Banana Bread that is just as delicious as the “normal” recipe, but quite a bit lower in fat and calories. Awesome.
- The Lemon Blueberry Bread is super simple to make. The hardest part is waiting two hours to let it cool.
- Low in fat and calories, these Greek Yogurt Biscuits are tender and fluffy. Excellent with a little sweet butter or jam.
- No need to be a skilled baker to make these Blueberry & Lemon Scones. Great with a cup of tea!
- These Oatmeal Raspberry Scones are enriched with toasty whole wheat flour and toothsome oats.
- The sweetness of banana and dates make sugar an unnecessary additive to these Mini Banana Date Scones.
- A gluten free option is these classic Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Is your mouth watering yet?
- Soft & tender Gingerbread Scones are full of cozy spices. Lightened up, guilt-free & ready in just 30 minutes!
- These Carrot Cake Scones are made healthier with whole grains, less sugar and maple sweetened cream cheese frosting!
- This delicious Cranberry Scones Recipe is incredibly easy to make and even easier to eat.
I hope you enjoy this fun collection of healthy baking recipes. Stop by and say hi at ComebackMomma.com for more healthy recipe ideas. Happy eating!