DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are following us on TikTok by now, right? If not click here to follow!
As soon as the weather starts to coolI start thinking about healthy holiday treats! The thing is, I can make fruit salad for the family and they will be happy, but with office parties, get-togethers with friends, school parties etc., I feel like there’s a party every week. I need easy ideas for holiday party treats that aren’t candy!
So, I decided I need to be prepared this year. Check out these 20 healthy holiday treats everyone will love.
20 Healthy (But Still Yummy) Holiday Treats:
- Strawberry Santas are so totally adorable. Plus they taste amazing!
- Frozen Yogurt Trees are good for those of us who live where it’s still warm at Christmas time! (Like here in Texas, y’all!)
- I think these Snowman Popcorn Cups are just the cutest things ever.
- You can make the cutest little Santa’s Belly with Babybel Cheese.
- Or you can even make Santa’s face. Seriously, who knew Babybel cheese was so versatile?
- These little Snowman Cheese Sticks are super cute at a party, but I also just stick them in my daughters’s lunch every once in a while for an extra treat!
- Of course if you’re extra fancy, you can always fix a batch of these Spinach Artichoke Frittata Trees. (Side note: I really like saying frittata.)
- Make a little grinch fruit kabob. These are totally adorable!
- We always make this Reindeer Pretzel Candy and hand it out to the neighbors!
- But we also LOVE these little snowmen pretzels and can’t wait to make these this year!
- Snowy Chocolate Pine Cones are like, sort of healthy because they’re made with Fiber One. 🙂
- This little bento Christmas tree would be the perfect after-school and now the holidays are starting snack!
- Or you could make a little reindeer sandwich instead. I kind of want to eat a reindeer sandwich.
- I love everything candy cane. Including this totally adorable Candy Cane Jell-O snack!
- I like to serve these Santa crackers to little guests. (I use turkey pepperoni.) They love them so much!
- I let the kids make their own banana snowmen. It’s tasty AND a great activity for kids!
- I love these little snowman milk jugs! So easy and your kids will just be drinking MILK!
- Make a Christmas tree fruit plate for everyone to enjoy. Who doesn’t love a fruit plate?
- Christmas tree pita snacks could totally be a whole lunch! Yum!
- Or you can even make Christmas Tree watermelon wedges. Adorbs.
I love the idea of a healthier Christmas this year. Maybe I won’t need to make as many New Year’s Resolutions!