DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
As soon as the weather starts to coolI start thinking about healthy holiday treats! The thing is, I can make fruit salad for the family and they will be happy, but with office parties, get-togethers with friends, school parties etc., I feel like there’s a party every week. I need easy ideas for holiday party treats that aren’t candy!
So, I decided I need to be prepared this year. Check out these 20 healthy holiday treats everyone will love.
20 Healthy (But Still Yummy) Holiday Treats:
- Strawberry Santas are so totally adorable. Plus they taste amazing!
- Frozen Yogurt Trees are good for those of us who live where it’s still warm at Christmas time! (Like here in Texas, y’all!)
- I think these Snowman Popcorn Cups are just the cutest things ever.
- You can make the cutest little Santa’s Belly with Babybel Cheese.
- Or you can even make Santa’s face. Seriously, who knew Babybel cheese was so versatile?
- These little Snowman Cheese Sticks are super cute at a party, but I also just stick them in my daughters’s lunch every once in a while for an extra treat!
- Of course if you’re extra fancy, you can always fix a batch of these Spinach Artichoke Frittata Trees. (Side note: I really like saying frittata.)
- Make a little grinch fruit kabob. These are totally adorable!
- We always make this Reindeer Pretzel Candy and hand it out to the neighbors!
- But we also LOVE these little snowmen pretzels and can’t wait to make these this year!
- Snowy Chocolate Pine Cones are like, sort of healthy because they’re made with Fiber One. 🙂
- This little bento Christmas tree would be the perfect after-school and now the holidays are starting snack!
- Or you could make a little reindeer sandwich instead. I kind of want to eat a reindeer sandwich.
- I love everything candy cane. Including this totally adorable Candy Cane Jell-O snack!
- I like to serve these Santa crackers to little guests. (I use turkey pepperoni.) They love them so much!
- I let the kids make their own banana snowmen. It’s tasty AND a great activity for kids!
- I love these little snowman milk jugs! So easy and your kids will just be drinking MILK!
- Make a Christmas tree fruit plate for everyone to enjoy. Who doesn’t love a fruit plate?
- Christmas tree pita snacks could totally be a whole lunch! Yum!
- Or you can even make Christmas Tree watermelon wedges. Adorbs.
I love the idea of a healthier Christmas this year. Maybe I won’t need to make as many New Year’s Resolutions!