Thrown any notions you have of health food in the trash can along with that diet magazine you subscribed to two years ago, but don’t know how to cancel. Healthy eating isn’t about tiny portions and going to bed sad and hating life. Sometimes it’s picking one solid plan and sticking to it. If, for you, that means embracing the low-carb life, you’re going to drool over these 25 low-carb instant pot recipes. Honestly, you’ll wish you knew about them sooner. It would have saved you two years on that magazine subscription. Enjoy!
25 Low-Carb Instant Pot Recipes You’ll Wish You Knew About Sooner
1. If you don’t love this coconut chicken curry, you might actually need to get your taste buds checked.
2. Best thing about creamy garlic Tuscan chicken thighs is that they’re so creamy you’ll never miss the carbs.
3. I don’t know how keto cheesecake is low-carb, but I’m guessing it involves black magic.
4. This creamy chicken with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach is what you make when you want to eat healthy, but feel like you’re being naughty.
5. Know Julia Child’s low-carb beef bourguignon stew…this recipe is based on that. Yeah, epic, I know.
6. Who needs potato soup when this loaded cauliflower soup gives you what you’re really there for: alllll the cheese.
7. Grab a low-carb roll or some lettuce, and wrap this bbq pulled pork into a sandwich that’s always delish.
8. Speaking of lettuce, Thai beef lettuce wraps taste like they came out of your favorite Thai restaurant, you’ll get to feel superior eating them because they’re also low-carb.
9. I’ve never had crab quiche but now that I know it exists, I’m questioning all of my life choices up until this moment.
10. You’re gonna throw out the crust anyway, so rather than making a pizza enjoy this creamy pizza soup.
11. Your friends might offer to lick your fingers clean once they see you eating these chili lime short ribs.
12. Creamy salsa chicken isn’t Mexican’t. It’s Mexican. And it’s freaking amazing.
13. Want a little taste of bite-size cheesy heaven? Check out this mini mushroom quiche.
14. These spicy chicken lettuce wrap tacos are everything you love in tacos, but no tortilla required.
15. If you aren’t making Instant Pot pot roast yet, you’re basically wasting your life away.
16. The only thing better than’a spicy meat’a’ball is a giant cheese stuffed meatball.
17. Chinese braised spare ribs might taste like they’re from your favorite restaurant, but you’ll avoid all the carb temptation.
18. Low-carb doesn’t mean you have to go banana nut bread free.
19. These sous vide spinach and chicken sausage egg bites are the best thing for breakfast since sliced bread.
20. How did we not know something like olive lovers chili existed before now?
21. This poblano cheese frittata is just a little bit of gooey heaven.
22. Incredibly spicy chicken vindaloo is what you’ve been craving (you just didn’t know it).
23. If you didn’t grow up on cabbage roll soup, you’re going to have to eat extra to make up for what you’ve missed!
24. I seriously don’t know how this pecan praline cheesecake is low-carb, but I refuse to question something that’s obviously a gift from the heavens.
25. Italian sausage kale soup will keep your tum-tum warm and happy.
Thursday 21st of November 2019
The fresh concept is here).
Wednesday 20th of November 2019
The article is well organized. I visit the writer has a true knack for this subject. I like that subject, and I'm in constant search of new pieces and the most recent news. I truly loved that one, as it's filled with interesting facts and it is a sort of easygoing article. I spent just a couple of minutes reading, and because of well-structured text, so I know it completely. Thanks!
Wednesday 20th of November 2019
Wow, looks good, especially the conclusion. I had been searching for that topic for a few times throughout the nest, however there was nothing precious. So pleased to reach your post at the conclusion. I am excited about this theme, and I want to be constantly conscious of the latest news. That's a pleasure to read your article and finally clarify the issue myself.
Tuesday 19th of November 2019
You did a great job! This post sound really nice.
Monday 18th of March 2019
I feel so honored to see some Twosleevers recipes included! Can’t wait to try a few of the options you’ve listed. Great list.