DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
So, I put together this 30 Awesome & Easy Minecraft Party Ideas…but then, as I was putting it together, I got a little crazy–there’s SOOO many cool ideas…just—Don’t start the party without me!
So, apparently playing Minecraft is like going down the rabbit-hole and so is coming up with party ideas…for every link herein, you’ll find at least a dozen more…Enjoy!
- Begin with these easy Cube Invites.
- Then, imagine a Square Haystack Cake…
- With delicious Lava Punch.
- Or a round Fondant-Covered Cake.
- Block Cake? Geeze! See what I mean?! It’s like you can do ANYTHING and there’s just more ideas!
- Party Games could get me back on track. And keep those kiddos busy.
- Make some MineCraft Trees and put them on the door to start the party right.
- Creeper Pizza is an awesome, easy Minecraft party idea MUST!
- This Green Potion Party Punch makes me giggle.
- Creeper Cake—are we seriously back at CAKE?!
- I’d like to play this Toss Game with the kids just to see who’d win.
- Creeper Balloons are not only hilarious, they’re easy to make, too.
- I’d make this Jello-Water and hand the kids a straw, then make a game out of it! LOL!
- Mmmm…Creeper Rice Krispy Treats.
- Have fun playing this Nerfy-Gun Target Game anytime–even after the party’s over!
- Don’t forget to make some Party Favors.
- I love this Torch Printable and tutorial–I’m totally doing that main shot of her as like an instagram spoof!
- Go ahead, check out these Diamond, Carrot and Slime Ideas – and a ton of free printables, too!
- Oh, and these awesome Coal and Gold Ideas – and more awesome free printabes…see what I’m saying about rabbit-holes?!
- Get cheeky with this Brewing Station!
- Just need 5 minutes to get the next activity ready? Try this Minecraft Party Craft…wait…crafty-wah?
- These Party Bags seem like an awesome way to either start the party or end it…
- This Shredder Knock Out Game could keep the kids busy for a while…thank goodness…I mean…no, that’s exactly what I meant.
- Add a little bang for almost no buck by making these TNT Boxes.
- Steve Cookies would be the icing on the cake–or is that the icing on the cookie?
- You could just have fun with this free printable Wrapping Paper.
- Mmmm…I’d love a Thin Mint Brownie Parfait…hey, the adults get treats at the party, too!
- Create a Castle Tunnel on a dime. Like, for reals, this is cheap–but awesome.
- Make these easy Cupcakes, then turn them into Minecraft-ian with the additional free printable topper AND wrapper!
- DIY Pickaxe and Sword for the Birthday Kiddo!
This post contains affiliate links.