Mother’s Day is just around the corner, which means its time to shower our moms with some extra love! Its this time of year when you get to not only shower mom with gifts, but you get to show her the love and appreciation she deserves! And what better way to show your mom how much you love her than with a handmade gift? That’s why I’ve rounded up my favorite 25 DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas that you can whip up in no time!
I am a firm believer that the best gifts are ones made with love and DIY gifts are just that.
The thought and time that goes into making a gift is what makes it so special. And that’s what mom’s love so much!
It truly doesn’t matter if you have $5 to spend or $500, as long as the gift is made with love (and we know it is).
Need some more DIY Mother’s Day gift inspiration? Check out more below.
25 DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
I’ve collected a wide array of thoughtful and creative gift ideas for mom right here! Take a look at the links in the list below and you’ll be on your way to making something extra special for mom on her big day!
- You can make this one-of-a-kind DIY Mother’s Day Personalized Watering Can with all the adjectives that describe your mom and fill it with a beautiful flower!
- This Mother’s Day Chocolate Bouquet is perfect for mom’s who are chocolate lovers! Yum!
- Because every mom needs a spa day, this DIY Exfoliating Lavender Hand Soap will be the perfect refreshing and relaxing gift!
- I love how you can customize these Pretty Awesome Makeup Gifts to give mom exactly what you know she wants and needs!
- You can make these DIY Gilded Edge Agate Coasters in under 5 minutes!
- Super easy and fun to make, mom will love this beautiful Black-and-White Photo Collage!
- Any mom or grandma would love these personalized DIY Popsicle Stick Photo Bracelets that they could enjoy for years to come!
- If your mom loves flowers and homemade treats, then this Cupcake Bouquet is the perfect gift for her!
- For moms who love to cook and collect recipes, this Recipe Holder is such a great gift idea!
- What a great centerpiece this Picture Frame Luminaries are for the mantel!
- The gardening season is upon us and if your mom loves gardening then she’ll love this beautiful Homemade Gardener Soap even more!
- You only need a few materials to make this Trash-To-Treasure DIY Serving Tray!
- This Succulent Colander is such a neat and inexpensive way to make a gift that will last!
- Perfect for moms who love to be creative, she’ll be so excited for this Loves To Craft Gift In A Jar!
- Make your own perfume from scratch for mom with this Fresh Flower Petal Perfume idea!
- You may just want to make some of these gorgeous Edible Flower Chocolate Bars for mom as well as for yourself!
- If mom is a bit of an adventurer, these Beautiful Map Roses would be the perfect gift when made with maps from meaningful places!
- Mom can keep her rings all in one place with this Marbled Clay Ring Dish that is a beautiful yet functional piece!
- The kids can get creative and have fun whie making these Handpainted Wooden Bracelets for mom or grandma!
- I think any mom would love these Edible Flower Donuts for Mother’s Day!
- Now mom can have all her jewelry she wears regularly all in one place with this DIY Jewelry Storage! Its a beautiful addition to any dresser or dressing table!
- Mom can use this Mason Jar Picture Frame Vase year round by switching out the flowers with the different seasons!
- Mom will feel relaxed and refreshed with this DIY Lavender Mason Jar Candles that smell amazing too!
- Brighten mom’s kitchen with these DIY Stenciled Tea Towels with fun geometric designs!
- If your mom loves flowers, she’ll appreciate the thought and time you put into making her a Painted Tin Cans to display her flowers!