Oh, Snap! Easy Infinity Stone Popcorn Balls were out in the universe, but now they’ve been gathered–and I am so happy about it.
Mostly because now my husband is happy on movie-night. Long story…let me explain…
Oh, Snap! Easy Infinity Stone Popcorn Balls
See, I’d had a little move night with my kids one evening while my husband stayed late at work.
Not a big deal, really.
But he got all jealous when he saw the Toy Story Alien Popcorn Balls I’d made…and he wanted some for our at-home date night.
Oh, Snap! (sorry, I can’t help it–puns just fly out) I decided he needed Easy Infinity Stone Popcorn Balls.
I mean, they’re really simple to make, so why not.
And, frankly, he was pretty excited to get some popcorn balls of his own–without the little candy eyeballs.
Me? I was happy with eyeballs, but he has a thing about eating something that’s LOOKING at you…which, they’re made of candy, so I don’t get it.
And I like making fun things–even if they don’t have eyeballs on them.
Making these Infinity Stone Popcorn Balls is definitely fun.
You just mix, heat, pop, stir and clump.
Simple enough for any Avenger to figure out.
But even if you don’t make them into perfect balls, that’s no whatever.
The perfect snack for an Avenger’s Movie Night.
We were planning on watching Avengers: Infinity War again, in preparation for the coming Avengers: End Game coming out.
So, I thought I’d make something fun–and something that SURELY will be something that my husband will still think is cool when End Game comes.
Because, SURELY those pesky infinity stones will still play a big part in End Game, right?!
I mean, they can’t bring all those people back without the infinity stones, can they?
Even if there is some dimensional travel through Ant Man’s travels into the quantum realm…
Even if there really is some secondary “shadow universe” that only Captain Marvel can travel to…
Even if someone travels back in time and stops the snap…
SURELY it’ll take some or all of the infinity stones to accomplish that.
I mean, the infinity stones are the only thing that can walk-back the infinity stones…and it’ll just be a different person that snaps this time, right?
Yeah…I wish I knew some spoilers. LOL!
If you are so ready to make your Infinity Stone Popcorn Balls, get after it, friend. But if you’re not, be sure to pin this post so you can find it again when it’s time.
And don’t forget to give it a 5-star rating if you love them…
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 4 tblspn butter
- ⅓ cup corn syrup
- 1 cup unpopped popcorn (about 6 cups popped)
- 1/4 tspn Neon Green GEL food coloring
- 1/4 tspn Neon Blue GEL food coloring
- 1/4 tspn Neon Pink GEL food coloring
- 1/4 tspn Yellow GEL food coloring
- 1/4 tspn Purple GEL food coloring
- 1/4 tspn Red GEL food coloring
- Pop popcorn.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter, sugar and corn syrup.
- Stir constantly over medium heat until boiling, then turn it off.
- Split into 6 bowls evenly.
- Add one food coloring to each bowl and stir until each is consistently colored.
- Pour popped popcorn evenly into the 6 bowls once sauce is ready.
- Stir until all of the popcorn is covered.
- Mold into balls, place on wax paper.
- Then pop into the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Remove popcorn balls from the refrigerator and serve!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 228Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 133mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 1g