Are you looking for a fun, non-food party favor for your friends? How about something awesome to bring to a class party? Or what about just a nice pick-me-up for your kids? This Paper Fortune Cookie is good for all of those and more! Simple to make, and so much fun to receive, these are perfect for any time you want to tell someone, “Hey, you rock.” Happy Crafting!
What You Need To Make a Paper Fortune Cookie:
something round to trace (a bowl or cup 3 – 5 inches across works well)
hot glue gun and hot glue sticks
How To Make a Paper Fortune Cookie:
1. Lay your paper out and trace your circles
2. Cut out your circles and set aside.
2. Cut strips of paper to write the fortunes on. (They can be long enough to stick out the edges or small enough to be tucked inside.)
4. Write out your fortune messages on your slips of paper
For each paper fortune cookie:
5. Fold the paper circle in half without making a crease and secure the top, center edge with a dab of glue.
6. Pull the outside edges together by creating a bend/fold in the center of the paper as shown in the photo.
7. Undo the bend and insert the fortune.
8. Re-fold the fortune cookie into shape and add a dab of glue inside to hold it into place.