DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl is the only way to enjoy breakfast during a crisp Fall morning. It’s made with real pumpkin, pumpkin seeds, banana, honey and a few other simple ingredients to make a creamy, thick and filling breakfast that you are sure to love!
Looking for more Pumpkin Flavored Foods? Check out:
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- The Best Pumpkin Recipes Ever
- Pumpkin Spice Sweet Potato Fries
- Pumpkin Spice Turtles
- Pumpkin Spice Milkshake
- Pumpkin Spice Mini Cake Donuts
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins
When you think of Fall, you probably also immediately associate that with pumpkin. You can’t have one without the other.
With fall on it’s way, we are gearing up with fall favorite, feel good recipes and we are including this pumpkin smoothie bowl because it is so good and filling, you are going to want to make this a regular breakfast.
Here is what you’ll need to make a pumpkin smoothie bowl:
- Frozen bananas
- Canned pumpkin (I like Libby’s)
- Pumpkin pie spice (I love this homemade recipe)
- Garnishes (optional) but these can include Pumpkin seeds, Dried Cranberries, Chia Seeds and Banana Slices
Once you have all of your ingredients, you simply place everything into a blender (expect the garnishes) and blend until you reach a creamy consistency. You want it to be a smoothie type consistency.
Once blended, pour the smoothie into your chosen bowl and then top with garnishments. The entire recipe takes 10 minutes or less to make which means it’s the perfect recipe to make on a busy morning!
You will now have the most tasty pumpkin pie smoothie bowl around! Enjoy!
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1 cup canned pumpkin - plain
- 1 ½ cups milk of choice
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- Garnishes (optional)
- Pumpkin seeds
- Dried Cranberries
- Chia Seeds
- Banana Slices
- Place all ingredients into the blender and blend on medium speed until smooth.
- Serve immediately and garnish if you wish.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 734 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 115mg Carbohydrates: 150g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 21g Sugar: 81g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 18g