Raspberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
For the cupcakes:
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ⅔ cup milk
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries, mashed
- Piping bag
For the frosting: (you can also use store bought)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-4 tablespoons of milk
- Graham crackers, cut into triangles
- Fresh Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, add flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- In a mixing bowl, add butter and sugar and beat until fluffy, 3-5 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well. Add half of flour mixture and half of milk and beat. Add remaining flour and milk and beat until combined. Fold in raspberries.
- Spoon into cupcake pan and bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Once your cupcakes have cooled entirely, it’s time to make the frosting.
- Beat cream cheese and butter. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Add milk until you reach your desired frosting consistency.
- Place into a piping bag and pipe onto your cupcakes. Top with graham crackers and fresh raspberries.
- Serve and enjoy!