DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Christmas is near and it’s a time to spread holiday cheer. Whether you are spending time next to the open fire or hosting your annual holiday party, you need something to keep your mouth refreshed. This Sparkling Christmas Punch is perfect for anyone. It’s non-alcoholic and entirely delicious, you will want to keep going back for more!
What You Will Need to Make Sparkling Christmas Punch:
- 1 Bottle of Welch’s Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Red Grape Juice
- 16 oz. 100% Cranberry Juice
- 1 Cup Fresh Cranberries
- 1 Lime, Sliced
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Mint (optional)
- Ice Cubes
- Wine Glasses
How to Make Sparkling Christmas Punch:
- Start by pouring the bottle of Welch’s Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Red Grape Juice into a large pitcher or bowl.
- Add the cranberry juice and stir well.
- Slice your lime into rounds.
- Place a few cranberries, a slice of lime and 2 mint leaves into the bottom of your wine glasses.
- Carefully pour the cranberry-grape mixture into the cups filling them about half way full.
- Serve and enjoy!
Making Christmas Magical and Delicious
Now that you have the perfect Christmas punch recipe, you should know that behind every good recipe is the perfect ingredient. This recipe has Welch’s Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Red Grape Juice which gives this beverage a load of flavor.
- Non-alcoholic, so the whole family can enjoy
- Deliciously refreshing with a light, bubbly sensation
- Upscale package great for special occasions