Things are about to get fishy around here. Fishy and tasty that is! While you might be outside grilling, I’m inside baking. In less than 30 minutes I have a tasty meal that the whole family will enjoy. Intrigued? Of course, you are! So stick around so you can give these Spicy Cod Tacos a try!
What You Need to Make Spicy Cod Tacos:
- Gorton’s Flavor Fusions Cod Fillets (I used the Kickin’ Hot Garlic Lime flavor)
- Cabbage, shredded
- Onion, chopped
- Pico De Gallo
- Fresh Limed, halved
- Spicy Mayo Sauce
How to Make Spicy Cod Tacos:
- First start by preheating your oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet and place your frozen cod fillets on top.
- Follow baking directions on the outside of package until they are throughly heated. I used the Kickin’ Hot Garlic Lime Flavor seasoning for this recipe. Remove from oven.
- Place your tortillas onto a plate and place your baked cod fillets inside.
- Add your cabbage, pico de gallo, and fresh lime juice into each taco.
- Squirt some spicy mayo sauce inside each taco and prepare to eat!
Meals Made at Home Fast
As I mentioned earlier, this meal can be made in less than 30 minutes. No slaving over the oven, stove or grill for hours! And you totally don’t have to sacrifice taste!
Gorton’s Flavor Fusions Cod Fillets offer customers the option to enjoy our classic, lightly breaded Cod fillets with your choice of four zesty seasonings. Enjoy your flavored seasonings alone or pair them together – these new products allow you to create your own delicious adventure. Gorton’s Flavor Fusions come with two different seasoning pairs: Classic Fajita & Kickin’ Hot Garlic Lime, or Asian Soy Ginger & Orange Sesame.
From your freezer to oven, you have a meal made easy in a pinch. Want to know where to snag your own? They are available at select Walmart and Kroger stores but you can find a store near you here.
Disclosure: This is a post sponsored by Gorton’s.