DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
Game day is almost here! Can you believe it? I am starting to plan this awesome party and I am going down my list frantically trying to remember everything then BAM! I forgot that I have to have food. Well, I didn’t forget, I just didn’t plan on what I was going to feed everyone which is pretty much as bad as forgetting, right? So today I really scrambled and thought that you can’t go wrong with beans or spinach or cheese and so this Spinach Parmesan Bean Dip came into play (or at least it will during super bowl).
If you are like me and totally forget to put together a menu until the very last minute, this dip will do you some good. It’s simple and easy to make. So let’s hut, hut to it!
What You Will Need to Make Spinach Parmesan Bean Dip:
- 1 packet Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix (I used the Hidden Valley brand)
- (2) 8-oz. bricks cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¾ cup lightly crushed white beans
- ¾ cup diced tomatoes
- ½ cup diced red onions
- ¾ cup white cheddar cheese
- Microwave Safe Bowl
How to Make Spinach Parmesan Bean Dip:
- Place the cream cheese, milk, and appetizer mix into the microwave safe bowl and place into microwave.
- Microwave mixture on high for about 2 minutes then remove and stir. You want a yogurt-like consistency so place back into microwave for an additional 2.5 minutes and stir.
- Stir in the garlic, tomatoes, beans, red onions, and cheddar cheese. Tip: you can use the back end of a spoon to flatten some of the beans before mixing into the dip for easier enjoyment.
- Serve and Enjoy! You can refrigerate or discard any unused portions within 2 hours of heating.
That was easy, right? Now get onto enjoying that game!
Looking for another delicious appetizer? Check out this No-Bake Chocolate Hummus!