These Star Wars Wookiee Granola Bars are the perfect snack to get your family into the Star Wars spirit before The Force Awakens comes out!
- Quaker Chewy Dips granola bars
- Brown M&M’s candy
- Yellow Nerds candy
- Tootsie Rolls candy
- Baker’s white chocolate
- Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Kisses
- Unwrap and cut your Tootsie Roll in half lengthwise.
- Pull and flatten one half of the candy until you have the shape of Chewbacca’s belt.
- Unwrap a granola bar.
- Place Chewbacca’s Tootsie Roll belt diagonally across your granola bar, pinching it down on the sides to secure.
- Place yellow Nerds candy onto his Tootsie Roll belt.
- Unwrap three chocolate Kisses and place them in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until just melted enough to be stirred with the tip of a knife. You do not want your chocolate liquified.
- Spread the dark chocolate onto the top of your granola bar lifting up with your knife to form peaks resembling fur.
- Place one square of white chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 15 seconds or until just melted enough to be stirred with the tip of a knife. Do not liquify the chocolate.
- With the tip of your knife transfer a small amount of melted white chocolate onto the dark chocolate on your granola bar in the place where Chewbacca’s face will be. Be sure to mix and lift up and out with your knife to form the fur. This process of mixing the two chocolates will yield a light brown facial fur color.
- Cut your brown M&M’s in half. This will be Chewbacca’s nose. Place it in the center of the light brown facial fur.
- Dip a toothpick into your melted white chocolate and dab two white eyes onto your granola bar.