Buzz Lightyear – a brave and fearless leader, and a dedicated friend. Of course, he is also a toy.
Buzz has become one of the most beloved Disney characters of all time, so obviously, he needs his own Starbucks drink.
Have no fear citizens – the Buzz Lightyear Frappuccino for the Starbucks Secret Menu is here!
This creamy concoction of vanilla, blackberry and matcha is a delicious treat for your day. With a low caffeine content, it is also a great way to give your whole family space ranger vibes.
Just be sure to grab the recipe below – this drink definitely can’t be found on the regular Starbucks menu!
How to Order a Buzz Light Year Frappuccino.
Order a Tall Vanilla Bean Frappuccino in a Venti Cup.
Next, order a Tall Vanilla Bean Frappuccino blended with a scoop of Blackberries.
Ask the barista to pour the Blackberry Frappuccino over top of the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino in the Venti cup.
Top with Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam blended with Matcha powder.
Don’t forget to thank and tip your Barista for making you this fun and delicious treat.
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
- Matcha Powder
- Order a Tall Vanilla Bean Frappuccino in a Venti Cup.
- Next, order a Tall Vanilla Bean Frappuccino blended with Blackberries.
- Ask for the Blackberry Frappuccino to be poured over the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino in the Venti Cup.
- Top with Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam blended with Matcha Powder.