Starbucks recently launched their Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte and it so SO good! If you haven’t tried it yet, you totally need to!
So, of course, I had to take this amazing flavor and make a cold brew drink with it! How could I not!?
This Sugar Cookie Cold Brew is one of my new favorites. It is SO good! Just the perfect level of sweetness and caffeine!
But, as usual, this is my persona recipe, so you can’t just go to Starbucks asking for the ‘Sugar Cookie Cold Brew’! You’ll need my personal recipe card below!
How To Order The Sugar Cookie Cold Brew
Start by ordering a Venti Cold Brew.
Ask for three pumps of the toasted white mocha sauce and three pumps of the new sugar cookie syrup!
Ask for vanilla sweet cream cold foam with an extra pump of the sugar cookie flavor, and add holiday sprinkles on top and you are good to go!
- Venti Cold Brew
- Toasted White Mocha Sauce
- Sugar Cookie Syrup
- Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
- Holiday Sprinkles
- Start by ordering a Venti Cold Brew.
- Ask for 3 pumps of toasted white mocha sauce.
- Ask for three pumps of sugar cookie syrup.
- Ask for vanilla sweet cream cold foam with one additional pump of sugar cookie syrup in it.
- Ask for holiday sprinkles.