DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you have joined our super awesome Facebook group, right? If not click here to follow!
With Thanksgiving tomorrow everyone is going to be firing up the kitchen and cooking their little souls out. I say souls, because cooking ALL DAY is seriously draining. All I want to do by the end is take a nice big bite out of a dessert and then hibernate through the winter. That prompted me to experiment in the kitchen by coming up with a tasty dessert for our family dinner tomorrow. I came up with this Stuffed Peppermint Chocolate Crescents recipe. It’s so good and easy that we’ve partnered with Pillsbury to help us share the recipe with you.
Stick around, things are about to get tasty!
What You Will Need to Make Stuffed Peppermint Chocolate Crescents:
- Pillsbury Crescent Original Dinner Rolls
- Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark with Dark Chocolate
- Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- Peppermint Bits Candy
- 1 Egg
- Parchment Paper (not wax paper)
- Cookie Sheet
- Microwave Safe Bowl
- Pastry Brush
How to Make Stuffed Peppermint Chocolate Crescents:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line your cookie sheet with the parchment paper and set aside.
- Open your Pillsbury Crescents and unroll each one.
- Open up several pieces of the bark and break them into small pieces.
- Place 4-5 pieces of chocolate at the large end of the crescent roll dough.
- Roll the crescent roll up from large end to small end and place onto the cookie sheet. Tip: If you need to, you can pinch some of the dough together on the ends to keep the chocolate inside.
- Crack your egg and whip it into a bowl.
- Using your pastry brush, lightly coat the tops of the crescent rolls. This gives it a nice browning on top.
- Place the crescents into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the dark chocolate baking chips. Heating instructions: Heat for 30 seconds, stir, and repeat until melted.
- Use a spoon to drizzle chocolate over the top of the crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle some peppermint bits on top and allow the chocolate to harden.
- Serve and enjoy!
I cannot tell you how good these are. They only take about 15 minutes to make from start to finish and I just know they are going to be a hit for the holidays!
Holiday Baking with Pillsbury
One of the main reasons I went with this recipe is because of the ease. I love using Pillsbury products because they make it easy to enjoy delicious sides or treats with their Grands!®, Crescents® and Sweet Rolls.
As I mentioned, the holidays exhaust us all but baking with family is so fun and memorable that it is worth it. I was able to have my oldest son help me make these so we got to spend some quality time together and at the end, lick our fingers over this delicious dessert.
I sure hope you all will give this a try this holiday season. I’d love to hear what you think!
You can find Pillsbury products including the Crescents at your local Walmart. I even found a double pack which makes it easy to make these for a large crowd.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pillsbury. The opinions and text are all mine.