Have you tried anything off the Torchy’s Tacos Secret Menu? Did you even know there was such a magnificent thing?!?
You had me at tacos, right?!?
We all know that tacos are life. I mean, has a more perfect food ever been invented?
There is a good reason that an entire day has been devoted to eating tacos — Taco Tuesday!!!
Why are tacos so amazeballs? You can combine so many different taco fillings — from taco meat, to fried avocado, to fish and chip tacos — and you simply can’t make a bad taco!
What is a Torchy’s Taco?
When you think of the most amazing, most flavorful, and most glorious tacos around, Torchy’s Tacos definitely comes to mind.
Whether you want a breakfast taco, a “damn good taco,” or even something that’s “not a taco,” you have to try Torchy’s.
Now, there isn’t a Torchy’s Tacos in every state. There are 75 locations, located mostly in the south, in the middle of the country, and on the East Coast.
So, if you have absolutely no idea what I’m talking about when I say “Torchy’s Tacos Secret Menu,” might I suggest a road trip be in your future.
Take a road trip just for a restaurant? Yes. I’m serious. It’s THAT good.
I mean, I don’t want to oversell it, but it has an OFFICIAL Torchy’s Tacos Secret Menu, for crying out loud!
YES! I said an OFFICIAL Torchy’s Tacos Secret Menu. It’s even on their website (and printed in most stores)!
Since these tacos ARE on the website — if you know how to find them (which we DO) — it really is a not-so-secret Torchy’s Tacos Secret Menu. LOL!!
No matter how “secret” this Torchy’s Tacos Secret Menu is, you HAVE to check it out!
The Official Torchy’s Tacos Secret Menu
These are the five official Tacos on the Torchy’s Tacos Secret Menu.
- THE MATADOR — If you love a bit of spice covering a hearty helping of brisket, and finished off with the creamy taste of avocado and sour cream, this one’s for YOU!!
CHOPPED BRISKET, GRILLED JALAPEÑOS, PICKLED ONIONS, FRESHLY GRATED JACK CHEESE, FRESH AVOCADO, SOUR CREAM & CILANTRO WITH TOMATILLO SAUCE ON A CRISP CORN TORTILLA INSIDE A FLOUR TORTILLA.Torchy’s Tacos Secret Menu
- TRAILER PARK HILLBILLY STYLE — Don’t let the weird-o name throw you. This is one of my husband’s absolutely favorite tacos! It has Fried Chicken, Chorizo, AND Bacon — how can you go wrong?!?
HAND-BATTERED FRIED CHICKEN, CHORIZO, CHOPPED BACON, GREEN CHILES, GREEN CHILE QUESO, FRESHLY GRATED CHEDDAR JACK CHEESE & PICO DE GALLO WITH POBLANO SAUCE ON A FLOUR TORTILLA.Torchy’s Tacos Secret Menu
- GREEN CHILE PORK MISSIONARY STYLE — What the heck is a “Missionary Style” taco, AMIRITE?!? In this case, it is their DELICIOUS Green Chili Pork Taco, with some extra toppings, and on a FLOUR instead of a corn tortilla.
SLOW-ROASTED PORK CARNITAS SIMMERED WITH GREEN CHILES, PICKLED ONIONS, GUACAMOLE, FRESHLY GRATED JACK CHEESE & CILANTRO WITH CHIPOTLE SAUCE ON A CRISP CORN TORTILLA INSIDE A FLOUR TORTILLA.Torchy’s Tacos Secret Menu
- NAUGHTY SANTA — What a name!! Don’t ask questions — just go with it!! If you like Shrimp, this one’s for YOU!!
GRILLED SHRIMP, CHORIZO, PICKLED ONIONS, JACK CHEESE, AVOCADO, CILANTRO & POBLANO SAUCE ON A FLOUR TORTILLA.Torchy’s Tacos Secret Menu
- ACE OF SPADES — Talk about tasty protein!! From Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage, to Smoked Beef Brisket, to a Fried Egg — it’s all there. This taco packs some heavy-hitting tastes!
GRILLED JALAPEÑO CHEDDAR SAUSAGE, SMOKED BEEF BRISKET, FRIED EGG, GREEN CHILE QUESO, COTIJA CHEESE, CHEDDAR JACK CHEESE, SOUR CREAM & CILANTRO WITH DIABLO SAUCE ON TWO FLOUR TORTILLAS.Torchy’s Tacos Secret Menu
Are there more Torchy’s Tacos Secret Menu items?
YES!! These five tacos are the only ones listed on the website currently. But, there have been other items on the Torchy’s Tacos Secret Menu.
You just have to know how to order them — and we are here to help!!
- The Jack of Clubs — I love a good breakfast taco, and this one is definitely tops of my breakfast taco list. Not only do you get a fried-egg, but they layer in grilled potatoes (YUMM!!). It also comes with black beans, crispy tortilla strips, cheese, sour cream, Diablo sauce, and cilantro. It is served up on a flour tortilla, and you just might want to get two!!
- The Hipster — I’m not a fan, but that doesn’t mean you won’t love it! I think it’s the tuna that makes this a no-go for my taste buds. It is a deep fried panko-breaded tuna, topped with bacon, black beans, green chilies, cotija cheese, avocado sauce, and cilantro. You can choose to get it on a flour or a corn tortilla.
- The Mad Cow — This is a pretty simple and straightforward taco, but it is so good, and completely packed with hard-hitting flavor. You get skirt steak, topped with fresh grilled corn, black beans, jack cheese, creamy chipotle, and cilantro. It all comes on a flour tortilla.
What’s good besides the Torchy’s Tacos Secret Menu?
I’m so glad you asked. ANY item at Torchy’s is going to be good. I’m not even lying.
You can get ANY menu item in a bowl — skipping the tortilla — saving you some carbs and calories. Of course, I think you lose that taco flavor when you skip the tortilla, but that’s just me.
They also have queso. I’m not just talking about any old queso. You will freakin’ crave this stuff!
Get the Green Chili Queso — you will LOVE it!! It is a queso topped with guacamole, cotija cheese, cilantro, and Diablo sauce.
If you are more of the carnivorous type and LOVE the meat, you can get chorizo added (called Hillbilly Queso).
Now, you can’t call it a REAL Torchy’s Taco meal if you don’t spring for one of their specialty margaritas on the side. They have so many to choose from: Frozen, Swirl, Sangria, Rocks, — the list goes on and on.
I really dig their Torchy’s Tini, which is agave tequila and cointreau, served in a shaker with lime AND olive juices!
Basically, you just need to get yourself to a Torchy’s. Check out the Torchy’s Tacos Secret Menu, get some queso on the side, and finish it all up with a tasty margarita beverage!!
If you love Secret Menu items, you HAVE to check out our HUGE list of Starbucks Secret Menu Drinks.