When we think ‘turkey day’ most of us think Thanksgiving. But turkey’s amazing for us and should be eaten year round. Not only is it a leaner meat, but it’s versatile and tastes great in everything from sandwiches to meatloafs to pot pies and beyond. So throw those thoughts of Thanksgiving out the window and take a gander at these 25 tasty turkey dishes you’ll crave year round. We’re guessing your family will gobble them up. Enjoy!
25 Tasty Turkey Recipes Your Family Will Gobble Up Year Round
1. Instant Pot turkey meatloaf is dinner, on the table, before homework is even finished.
2. Crazy delicious turkey chorizo burgers will make you wish every night was burger night.
3. Tummy-warming turkey pot pie soup tastes like a hug.
4. Greek turkey meatball gyro sandwiches are a family favorite you’ll love to serve.
5. When you think of childhood, do you think about this creamed turkey over biscuits? We do.
6. Savory cranberry and brie turkey quesadillas look fancy schmancy, and taste how they look.
7. Every time you make these asian turkey lettuce cups, one of your Paleo friends gets their wings.
8. Your kids will beg for these hummus turkey wraps…so don’t tell them you already made them for yourself!
9. Hand-sized turkey empanadas are tasty turkey on the go, in the palm of your hand.
10. Make this balsamic caramelized onion turkey burger on a night your kids are at the inlaws.
11. These turkey bacon ranch sliders are a family and friend favorite.
12. Incredible turkey black bean enchiladas will surprise you with how delicious they are, and you’ll crave all the time. Trust us – we know.
13. Not feeling great? This turkey dumpling soup will hit the spot and make you feel better in no time.
14. Turn to this turkey Thai curry when you want a taste of Asia, without the MSG.
15. This turkey, bacon, and avocado grilled cheese isn’t your kid’s grilled cheese!
16. Savory turkey chili has all the deliciousness of its beefy counterpart, but way less calories.
17. Try this egg roll skillet instead of fried egg rolls – your hips will thank you.
18. Cook up this herb roasted turkey breast next time you want a low-fat roast.
19. These turkey teriyaki rice bowls are so cravable you’ll want to add them to your meal prep list!
20. Whoever thought up these turkey taco stuffed sweet potatoes deserves an award. They’re amazing!
21. Make these teriyaki turkey burgers when you want a burger, but not the boring ketchup and mustard kind.
22. Delicious leftover turkey corn chowder is the perfect dish to use up that turkey that’s sitting in the back of your freezer.
23. Try these turkey, spinach, and cheese meatballs over some zoodles for a delicious low-carb treat!
24. Ah-mazing turkey tetrazzini is one of those dishes you forget you love until you make it again.
25. The first word that comes to mind when you see beer battered deep fried turkey is Whoa. The second? Yummm…