My daughter is OBSESSED with unicorns! But can you blame her? Beautiful, majestic creatures that are magical? Yes please!
Now, to be clear, this is not the recipe for THE Unicorn Frappuccino. That crazy drink from 2017 lasted less than 24 hours and hasn’t been seen since. BUT if you want to learn how to make one of those from home, here’s a copycat recipe we created!
But that is not the drink we’re covering today. This is a new fun recipe that tastes similar to Fruity Pebbles!
This Unicorn Dreams Frappuccino is what dreams are made of! It’s beautiful, magical in taste, and sure to make your day so much better!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below, because this can’t be found on the normal Starbucks menu. This is my personal creation!
How To Order The Unicorn Dreams Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande White Mocha Cream Frappuccino.
Ask for one pump of raspberry, one pump of toffee nut, and one pump of funnel cake syrup.
And finally, ask for a scoop of dragon fruit inclusions to go in the drink, as well as more on top!
- Grade White Mocha Cream Frappuccino
- Toffee Nut Syrup
- Raspberry Syrup
- Funnel Cake Syrup
- Dragon Fruit Inclusions
- Start by ordering a Grande White Mocha Cream Frappuccino.
- Ask for one pump of toffee nut syrup.
- Ask for one pump of raspberry syrup.
- Ask for one pump of funnel cake syrup.
- Ask for a scoop of dragon fruit inclusions to go in the drink.
- Ask for more dragon fruit inclusions to go on top of the whipped cream.