DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Call this the mega list. The big shebang. The whole enchilada, hold the nothing. From borax to baking soda, vodka to vinegar we’re bringing you 650+ Other Uses For Household Products. Strap-on your juice box ’cause this list is about to get REAL.
650+ Other Uses For Household Products
- Have you been making your own laundry soap? Well, here are thirty other uses for Borax, too!
- These ten ways to use baking soda will brighten your day.
- Speaking of ten, did you know you can use dish soap for more than washing dishes?
- And, these ten baby oil tips are so easy a baby could do ’em.
- Newspapers aren’t outdated once you use them to do these six simple things.
- Sure you make nifty volcanoes with it, but here are forty-five other things you can do with vinegar.
- Never waste another lemon peel with these thirty-one other uses!
- Tired of shampoo in your eyes? Well, here are ten things you can do with it instead of washing your hair.
- Don’t make shampoo do all the work! Here are twenty-one ways conditioner can change your life.
- If you put the lime in the coconut oil and shake it all about…probably nothing will happen. But, here are seventy-six other ways to use coconut oil instead!
- I thought epsom salt was just for soaking, but here are twenty other thing that it can be used for.
- My mom used to iron out aluminum foil when I was a kid. I thought she was silly back then, but now that I’ve seen seventeen other ways it can be used I think she’s a genius!
- My name is Mary and I drink a lot of coffee. A lot. And luckily now I have thirty-four ways I can put all those coffee grounds to good use.
- With all these creative uses, we can’t forget the kids! Here are fifty plus ways to have fun with clothespins.
- And while we’re at it, here are sixty-five plus ways to use toilet paper rolls that your kids will LOVE.
- Don’t throw that wine battle out after you’ve finished drinking, use one of these ten tips for upcycling glass bottles and turn it into something beautiful instead.
- Everytime I go to the grocery store I get loaded down with plastic grocery bags…and I LOVE IT! Here are the twenty-one reasons why.
- If you use Keurig K Cups instead of coffee grounds, here are twenty-five ways you can recycle and reuse all those leftover cups.
- Speaking of disposable items, instead of throwing out those plastic bottles why not try one of these twenty-five tips for making them cute and crafty.
- Confession: I’ve never bought witch hazel. But, now that I’ve seen these thirty ways to use it I’m picking up a bottle today.
- Used dryer sheets can be annoying, or you can use them in these fifty-five different ways.
- Growing up I knew I could use toothpaste on pimples and my teeth. Now I know twenty-eight other great ways to use it. The car headlamp tip will Blow Your Mind.
- Okay, so maybe vodka isn’t a common household product in every household, but it is in mine. And now I have thirty-eight reason to celebrate.
- Hydrogen peroxide fixes owie’s, but did you know there are eighteen other things you can do with it, too?
So there you have them, folks! Over six-hundred and fifty other uses for household products. Maybe you’ll only use one, maybe you’ll use them all, either way you should definitely share this list with your friends because it probably has that one tip they’ve been looking for forever. Have Fun!