Looking for a new twist on a classic for Valentine’s Day? Try this Sugar Cookie Dough Bark!
- 1 pouch sugar cookie mix, such as Betty Crocker
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 12oz Wilton pink candy melts
- 12oz Wilton chocolate candy melts
- Valentine’s themed Sprinkles
- Start by lining a cookie sheet with parchment paper. .
- Fit your electric mixer with the paddle attachment. Combine the sugar cookie mix with the butter and milk. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the pink candy melts per the instructions on the bag. Once smooth, pour the candy melts onto the parchment paper. You want it to be about ¼ inch thick.
- Working with a little of the cookie dough at a time, top the chocolate with the dough. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes until it starts to harden..
- Melt the chocolate candy melts and pour over the top of the dough spreading it with a spatula. Work quickly. The chocolate will harden faster because the layer below is now cold.
- Top with Valentine’s Day sprinkles or other candies.
- Chill for 1 hour until completely hardened, then break apart. Serve chilled or package up for your Valentine.