DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you have joined our super awesome Facebook group, right? If not click here to follow!
While the holidays bring cheer and happiness, they also bring a bit of craziness. At the end of the day, sometimes the best way to get through it all is through a delicious cocktail. Since I am all about peppermint, (and that is the total craze now) I partnered with Agave In The Raw® and came up with this White Chocolate Peppermint Cocktail. It may just be the drink that knocks Santa’s boots off!
Supplies Needed to Make a White Chocolate Peppermint Cocktail:
- 1/4 Teaspoon Agave In The Raw®
- 1 oz. Rum Chata
- 1 oz. Peppermint Schnapps
- Marshmallow Creme
- Red Food Coloring
- Peppermint Bits (or crushed candy canes)
- Cocktail Shaker
- Martini Glass
- Peppermint Sticks
- White Chocolate Chips
- Plastic Baggie
How to Make a White Chocolate Peppermint Cocktail:
- Dip your martini glass into the marshmallow creme coating the sides of the glass.
- Place the glass into the peppermint bits to cover the rim in the candy. Tip: I put some peppermint bits onto a plate and then tipped the glass upside down.
- Melt your white chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments. Remove and stir then repeat until chocolate is melted.
- Spoon the melted chocolate into a baggie and snip off the tip.
- Very carefully, fill the bottom of the glass with white chocolate and work in a circle motion to cover the glass with a light coat of chocolate. Place into freezer until hardened.
- In the meantime, combine the ice, Agave In The Raw, Rum Chata, Peppermint Schnapps, and 10 drops of red food coloring in the shaker. Shake well. Note: If the color is too pink, add a few more drops of red food coloring.
- Once the chocolate in the glass is hardened, remove from freezer and pour the cocktail mixture into the glass.
- You can serve immediately or top with whipped cream and additional peppermint bits.
Life is Sweeter with Agave In The Raw®
Agave In The Raw is an organic sweetener from the core of Mexico’s blue agave plant. It’s about 25% sweeter than sugar which means a little can go a long way. It’s gluten free and has a low glycemic index too.
I used it in this cocktail to make it a bit more sweet. I only used a little and it totally gave it that perfect balance of sweetness to go along with the chocolate, mint, and liqueur.
Whether it’s coffee, oatmeal, or even a cocktail you need a bit of sweetening, Agave In The Raw is what you need! You can learn more on the Agave in The Raw Website, snag a coupon, and find a retailer near you. Don’t forget to connect with them socially on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube too!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of In The Raw via RhythmOne. The opinions and text are all mine.