Fall is pie season and I don’t care who knows it! Well, I love pie so much this time of the year that I went ahead and make a drinkable version for you…
Oh, and just so you know – it’s DELICIOUS!
Even though apple pie is usually warm, there was just something about Applejack that made this drink need to be a Frappuccino. She’s just a Frappuccino pony, don’t you think?
Now, before you go all rushin’ off to your local Starbucks to order one, you need to know that this is a Starbucks Secret Menu item meaning we created it and made it up ourselves.
You need to take the recipe (below) with you and give it to your barista in order to have it made. Keep in mind, not all Starbucks locations may have the ingredients so be nice when asking!
This drink has a little bit of spice to it with an apple base and Chestnut Praline Sprinkles. YESSSSSS!
How to Order An AppleJack Frappuccino at Starbucks
- Chai Frappuccino
- Apple Juice
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel Sauce
- Chestnut Praline Sprinkles
- Order a Chai Frappuccino but substitute apple juice instead of milk.
- Top with whipped cream, cinnamon, caramel sauce, and Chestnut Praline Sprinkles (if the chestnut praline sprinkles are unavailable they’re not necessary, but every Starbucks should have them)
You can also order a hot version:
- Order a steamed apple juice and add chai (standard amount of pumps, depending on size, barista should know the correct amount so it’s not necessary to specify how many).
- Top with whip cream, caramel, and sprinkles.