DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are following us on TikTok by now, right? If not click here to follow!
Being stuck at home doesn’t mean you have to stop moving and having fun!
We have 15 of the most fun workouts on YouTube, from Morning Yoga, to Zumba, to KPop Workouts, stay active and have fun.
You can do these workouts by yourself, or include the family.
Let’s start at the beginning!
1) Good Morning Workout – Get you up and moving first thing in the morning.
2) Sun Salutation – Wake up with this quick Yoga workout. This is my favorite of all the yoga workouts!
3) Fitness Marshall – Caleb Marshall takes the cardio dance workout to the NEXT LEVEL. I could sit and watch these all day! But, the point is to get up and do them. Ha!
4) Move With Colour – These are short 10-minute dances, but you will learn how to dance like Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Disco Funk, and more. You will love it!
5) 305 Fitness – This hip hop dance routine workout promises to be “lit” Ha! Let us know what you think!
Kids And Adults Zumba
6) Zumba with Dovydas – He makes Zumba feel like a party! There are both adult and kid videos on this site! So Fun.
7) JECA – Zumba Pilates Aerobics – I only wish my hips would move like that! These are super fun Zumba style workouts for adults and kids alike!
8) KPop Fitness – Where my KPop lovers at? This one’s for you. These 15 minute workouts make you feel like your a KPop backup dancer.
9) Guardian of the Universe – This is more intense version of a KPop Workout. You can do it!
10) Emi Wong, KPop Workout – This is an easy KPop workout that anyone should be able to do.
Country Music Hoedown
11) Dance Off The Inches – Country – Line Dance Party – An easy, lower intensity workout to fun country music.
12) Zumba Country – For all my country babies out there. This is a fast paced, country dance Zumba style workout.
13) Disney’s Mousercise TV episode pt 1 of 3 – I used to do this as a kid. It’s really retro, really Disney, and really fun.
14) Bethany Foutz Disney Inspired Workout – This one isn’t cardio, but it’s still Disney, and fun!
Fun For The Whole Family
15) Sweatin’ to the Oldies – So cheesy, it’s fun! Gather your family, and get to sweatin’ together. Sing the songs out LOUD as you workout!